• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Skipping Isabelle's visit to your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you for this post lol, I hate resetting towns and then Isabelle always coming over in the beginning. I especially hate it when she gives you the lamp cause you have to move it and all that stuff, asksowmlsmsl

Withdrawing from the conversation now.

I keep forgetting there are kids on the forum. :-|

why are you still here then lmao

all this aside, the actual purpose of this thread was helpful ! it's short but i always found it annoying when isabelle would barge into my home when starting a new game to 'show' me how to move furniture and such

why are you still here then lmao

all this aside, the actual purpose of this thread was helpful ! it's short but i always found it annoying when isabelle would barge into my home when starting a new game to 'show' me how to move furniture and such

I guess because people keep quoting me. Apparently they can't deal with me having an opinion that differs from theirs, even though I accept their opinion.

Last edited:
I guess because people keep quoting me. Apparently they can't deal with me having an opinion that differs from theirs, even though I accept their opinion.

AnimalCrossingPerson said:
And I am also allowed to have an opinion. If you've withdrawn from the conversation, stop commenting on people disagreeing with you.

Yeah, seriously. Just because people disagree with you about a pretty extreme comment you made, doesn't mean you get to play the victim. You started the whole charade. Don't act like you are being "shamed".

Sorry that people keep quoting you, but like...you should've seen it coming on a forum about Animal Crossing. I'd guess that most people here aren't necessarily fine with hearing that a character in their most innocent casual game should've been "drowned at birth." I laughed at what you said, but it was pretty ****ed up.

BigMikey said:
I accept their opinion.
sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back