• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Gold tool set for my new town + some bells.

i love to sin

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (13) +
As the title reads, I need a gold tool set for the new town I made and I need some bells. It would also be cool if I could visit someone's shampoodle.
Name your price. (reasonable please)
I'd like around 2 million bells.

Hiya! I don't have any gold tools to spare, but you're more than welcome to come visit my Shampoodle!

Just PM me, I will probably be heading off here shortly but will be available all day tomorrow.

I could probably do ~<500k bells as well.

I believe 2 million is 10 tbt bells. I can help you out with this if you like.

Absolutely! I am picking up a couple of orders right now, but I will let you know when I'm back at my town~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I am opening up my gates~

Absolutely! I am picking up a couple of orders right now, but I will let you know when I'm back at my town~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok I am opening up my gates~

I apologize, something came up! Are you available now?

Gate is open! I believe I added you earlier, but if you don't see me let me know

Scratch that shampoodle, I'll use Aria's real quick and then open my gates!
lol ok, no worries. I'll be waiting by my gate for you to open. There's currently no room to drop bells at my station.

Back