Who's your favorite smug, aside from Marshal?

Although I've never had him (shame, right?), Julian is one of my favourite smugs.
Ones I've had experience with that I adore are definitely Kidd and Wolf Link.

OH MY...how could I forget Eugene? He's the coolest cat (koala) out.

Last edited:
Beardo and Eugene are loves. I'd never let either one leave. W. Link is growing on me, though.

I'd say Olaf. I don't know why no one seems to like him but I think he's so nice :)

Am I the only one who is like, obsessed with O'hare?

Nope! I freaking LOVE O'Hare, and he's easily my fav smug and one of my fav villagers.

With his reddish-orange hair and tiny hat, he looks like an Irish bunny. I mean, how cute is that?

Julian is my favorite smug. He writes me such amusing letters. I have never had Marshall, so I don't really know what he is like.

Only one person is showing love for Kyle, Kyle's my buddy!
And Lionel! I do also love Lionel.
I also liked Marshal when I had him in cycling, whether or not he's the most popular or overrated is irrelevant to me.
It's all the same dialogue...

Last edited:
None !! I honestly can't stand the smug type, I've got zell in my town right now and he's growing on me but I still don't like any of the smug villagers. In my old town I had Julian and I couldn't stand him lmao

Well, the smug I'd most like in my town at the moment is Kyle. Sorta got a scruffy, cute, dopey look about him, but still very clearly Decepticon.

I think he'd fit right in.

Pietro but he's my favorite overall villager so as a second pick I'd say Julian. I was actually expecting Pietro to be a lazy villager when I first saw him, I kinda felt like smug didn't suit him for awhile but now I think it works lol

i am not actually a huge fan of marshal

i like zell, shep, lionel, klaus, kidd, keaton, jacques, henry, chops

Back