• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's your favorite smug, aside from Marshal?

Seashell

(╹ェ╹)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Cosmos
White Violet
White Violet
Purple Violet
White Pansy
White Violet
White Pansy
Purple Violet
White Cosmos
White Lily
Since Marshal is usually the most picked for these kinds of things, who's your favorite aside from him? A bit curious who the favorite is aside from him!

edit: I just realized I didn't answer my own question.
I really like Kidd's and O'hare's designs!

Last edited:
Phil! His design is so pretty
Amiibo_057_Phil.jpg

i hate marshal tbh

Last edited:
Chadder and Pietro. I let Chadder move because I also have Pietro and Marshal, but I miss him :(

Last edited:
My second favorite smug is Julian :) He's a space unicorn! What isn't there to love about him?

Oof, too many to choose from! Probably either Kyle or Zell, and I've got Zell as a villager in my town now.

Kyle_HHD.jpg Zell.jpg

O'Hare, Chadder, Klaus (I use to hate him), Phil (I wouldn't mind having him around), Toby, Jacques (same as Phil) and Pietro.

Nintendo, please give us another Smug squirrel that isn't Marshmallow squirrel

Lol I don't like Marshal that much but he was good for stealing sloppy things. Well, I like him but he's too overrated sorry ^^

Shep will always be my fave though, hippie doggo!

KYLE! I simply LOVE him!
(He?s in all my towns but my husband wants him out of his ;-; )​

JULIAN!!1!!11!1

MY second favorite is Pietro even though I've never had him before :( I love me some rainbow sheep

Marshal is the only smug I really like, to be honest. The others just don't have designs that appeal to me.

If I had to pick a second favourite... maybe Tex?

CPMT5tMVEAAsG7J.jpg
Colton is my favorite smug followed closely by Hans.Marshal is still very popular but I'm not sure that he'd necessarily be the favorite smug among the majority of ACNL players.

Back