• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Need help choosing a jock and uchi!

PaperCat

Bells
Lucky
Jack
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Leif
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Pansy
White Lily
Purple Violet
White Violet
Hello. I need some help deciding which jock and uchi I want for my forest town. I cannot make up my mind lol

Jock: Bam, Teddy, Sparro, Sheldon, Peck

Uchi: Deidre, Charlise, Hazel

Any other suggestions?

Bam and Deirdre are my picks of your options.

Antonio is also a great jock, and Phoebe is a cute uchi

Of your Uchis I would say Deirdre.

For your Jock, I would say Bam or Sparro - I'd never seen Sparro before looking him up and I really like his coloring!

sheldon and hazel, cuz i'm biased :rolleyes:
i love bam too though, my friend's got him :D

I'd say having an eagle would be super cool for your town. Like Sterling or Pierce. I'd say go with sterling if you do end up with an eagle. Since imo Sterling is far more interesting. A cub aswell would be a good fit such as Kody and Poncho then you could have Paula the uchi bear and you could pretend that she's the momma bear of Kody or Poncho.

Last edited:
I would go with Deirdre of your uchi choices, and I'm not sure on the jocks, I have Kid Cat so I'm partial to him.

If it's a forest town and all your other villagers are earthy colors, I'd say Sparro and Deirdre.

Out of your list, Teddy or Sparro! I have Hazel in my town and she is the cutest, so I'd go for her for uchi!

Back