Selling Sad, Strange Little Pokemon Emporium.

Flare

Cherry 🍒
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7087-8935-1983
Feedback
100% (147) +
Title and Stuff is still a WIP but for the mean time you'll have to browse this somewhat crappy post for now.

-----------

Pokemon I have for Sale - 5 TBT Each

Marill - 5IVs (HP, Atk, Def, Sp Def, Spd) - Adamant - Egg Moves Belly Drum + Aqua Jet - Male + Female

Togepi - 5IVs (HP, Def, Sp Atk, Sp Def, Spd) - Calm - No Egg Moves - Male Only

Honedge - 5IVs ( HP, Atk, Def, Sp Atk, Sp Def) - Quiet - No Egg Moves - Male + Female

Vulpix Alola - 5IV (HP, Def, Sp Atk, Sp Def, Spd) - Timid - Egg Moves Freeze Dry, Moonblast, Encore, Hypnosis - Male + Female

Can breed a Pokemon by Request! ( Make sure to ask if I have a Parent for it.)

Can take a while to get requested Pokemon as I have School to deal with and such. Apologies on it

ALL Pokemon are to be given at Level 1!

----------

Selling Stones for 2 TBT each.

Fire Stone - 4
Water Stone - 11
Thunder Stone - 7
Leaf Stone - 11
Ice Stone - 4
Sun Stone - 5
Moon Stone - 6
Shiny Stone - 9
Dusk Stone - 7
Oval Stone - 6
Dawn Stone - 4
Everstone - 5

----------

Selling Items for 3 TBT each.

Life Orb - 1
Leftovers - 4
Light Clay - 1
Shell Bell - 1
Quick Claw - 1
Terrain Extender - 1
Destiny Knot - 3
Power Bracer - 1
Power Belt - 1
Power Lens - 1
Power Band - 1
Power Anklet - 1
Power Weight - 1
Bottle Cap - 14
Ability Capsule - 1
Comet Shard - 5
Friend Ball - 1
Lure Ball - 1
Master Ball - 1

-----------

Shinies - 4 TBT each

Cottonee - Timid - Taunt, Encore - Level 1 3IVs (Sp Atk, Spd, Def)
Lapras - Docile - No Perfect IVs

-----------

Mega Stones - Selling 4 TBT each
Mawilite - 1
Gardevoirite - 1
Galladite - 1
Sceptilite - 1
Banettie - 1
Beedrillite - 1
Audinite - 1
Medichamite - 1
Diancite - 1
Ampharosite - 1
Steelixite - 1
Cameruptite - 1
Tyranitarite - 1
Pidgeotite- 1
Alakazite - 1
Heracronite - 1
Houndoomite - 1
Aggronite - 1
Loppunite - 1
Mewtwonite X - 1
Meetwonite Y - 1
Abomasite - 1
Manecite - 1
Swampertite - 1
Latiasite - 1
Latiosite - 1

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if you would consider breeding some Pokemon to become Mega Pokemon (like 5IV, competitive natures, etc.), and how much this may cost?
I’ve been trying to do it myself until now, but it is quite the daunting task, there are so many megas!

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if you would consider breeding some Pokemon to become Mega Pokemon (like 5IV, competitive natures, etc.), and how much this may cost?
I’ve been trying to do it myself until now, but it is quite the daunting task, there are so many megas!

Thanks for your time!
Hmm could you tell me the Pokemon you need? :eek: I'm not sure if you say all or just some. :p
Anyway Imma just give them to you Free bc of the Shiny Darkrai not being able to be given last time. :)

Hmm could you tell me the Pokemon you need? :eek: I'm not sure if you say all or just some. :p
Anyway Imma just give them to you Free bc of the Shiny Darkrai not being able to be given last time. :)

Oh no you don’t have to! That’s so sweet of you but I insist I should pay you! ^-^

The mega Pokemon I have, are:
Absol, Mawhile, Glalie, Blastoise, Genger, Charizard, Venesaur, Weedle, Sharpedo, Lucario, Garchomp, Kangaskhan, Sableye, Scizor, Gyarados, Gardevoir/Gallade.

So if you breed a competetive of any other Megas, I’d love it :D
Just mention ones you think you’ll be able to get and I’ll let you know if there’s any egg move or something I want ^-^

Last edited:
Oh no you don’t have to! That’s so sweet of you but I insist I should pay you! ^-^

Absol, Mawhile, Glalie, Blastoise, Genger, Charizard, Venesaur, Weedle, Sharpedo, Lucario, Garchomp, Kangaskhan, Sableye, Scizor, Gyarados, Gardevoir/Gallade.

Just mention ones you think you’ll be able to get and I’ll let you know if there’s any egg move or something I want ^-^
Oh well alright. :p

Anyways if you want to pay it's just 5 TBT per Pokemon. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get all of them! So which egg moves do you want on the Pokemon? :eek:
Hmm Latios, Latias, Rayquaza, and Diancie I might not be to able gotten tho. D:

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your reply :3

5tbt each is very resonable! ^-^

It’s alright, I plan on getting those legends/myths myself, so need to concern yourself with them.

I’ll do a little research and see. Would you like me to make a list of natures of them and any egg moves? It may take awhile, Here are a couple to start, I’ll send you the rest later if you like while I research moves etc. (^-^ I know mega pokemon have changed abilities, but I like to breed them to be used as a mega or normal. So that’s why I list abilities, if you can’t get some just let me know, it’s all good!)

First one:
Slowbro:
Bold Nature
Regenerator ability
No egg moves

Pinsir:
Jolly Nature
Hyper Cutter Ability
Close Combat-Egg?

Last edited:
what games do you have?

For this I'm using Pokemon Moon. :D It can trade with Sun, Ultra Sun, and Ultra Moon. :)

I also have Y and Omega Ruby but I don't have access to good breeding on those yet since I restarted.

Btw, If you have a squirtle with Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere you could breed it’d be awesome :3

Last edited:
Thanks so much for your reply :3

5tbt each is very resonable! ^-^

It’s alright, I plan on getting those legends/myths myself, so need to concern yourself with them.

I’ll do a little research and see. Would you like me to make a list of natures of them and any egg moves? It may take awhile, Here are a couple to start, I’ll send you the rest later if you like while I research moves etc. (^-^ I know mega pokemon have changed abilities, but I like to breed them to be used as a mega or normal. So that’s why I list abilities, if you can’t get some just let me know, it’s all good!)

First one:
Slowbro:
Bold Nature
Regenerator ability
No egg moves

Pinsir:
Jolly Nature
Hyper Cutter Ability
Close Combat-Egg?
Oh I have a Squrtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse! Just need to breed for one with better IVs. :D
Hmm I would appreciate a list alot if possible! :)

Also does the Slowbro have to be evolved or can it be given as a Level 1 Slowpoke? :eek:

Oh I have a Squrtle with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse! Just need to breed for one with better IVs. :D
Hmm I would appreciate a list alot if possible! :)

Also does the Slowbro have to be evolved or can it be given as a Level 1 Slowpoke? :eek:
That’ll be great! Do you mind if the Squirtle is Modest? That’s the nature I’m really hoping for.

Alright! I’ll work on a list for you :3 It might take awhile though.

All the Pokemon you breed for me can be non-evolved and level 1 ^-^

That?ll be great! Do you mind if the Squirtle is Modest? That?s the nature I?m really hoping for.

Alright! I?ll work on a list for you :3 It might take awhile though.

All the Pokemon you breed for me can be non-evolved and level 1 ^-^

Alrighty. :) I'm in the process of getting a Modest Squirtle currently. :)

Last edited:
ok so can i have an aloan vulpix please? ign is bunny

idc what its nature is or anything

ok so can i have an aloan vulpix please? ign is bunny

idc what its nature is or anything

Alright. :) My ign is Elio I'll get online rn

Btw do you want an Ice Stone? It's free of charge. :)
Also do you prefer Encore or Aurora Veil? Aurora Veil sets up defensive walls for 5-8 turns during Hail while Encore makes a foe repeat a move for a few turns. :)

Last edited:
elio?

sorry XD i was looking for flare and i declined your request XD

Last edited:
Back