Selling Sad, Strange Little Pokemon Emporium.

Hey! Are you still trading shiny zapdos for sinnoh pikachu?
Yes I am!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Currently won't be available though but will be at about 8:30 PM EST!

Alrighty. :) I'm in the process of getting a Modest Squirtle currently. :)

Thanks! If you like I can pick it up and pay when you?re done, or when you?re finished with the first three I requested. Take your time! I?m off and on everyday so I?m sure we?ll find a time to trade :3

Hey. Yeah :)

Thanks for the Pikachu! That was me who gave just traded with you rn I'm sorry for not telling you my Phone was discharged. D:

Last edited:
Oh! I almost forgot to ask, would you like payment in advance, or after the Pokemon is picked-up? ^-^

Thanks for the Pikachu! That was me who gave just traded with you rn I'm sorry for not telling you my Phone was discharged. D:

No worries! I was multitasking then noticed lol. Thanks!

Oh! I almost forgot to ask, would you like payment in advance, or after the Pokemon is picked-up? ^-^

Would prefer payment after I give you the Pokemon. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries! I was multitasking then noticed lol. Thanks!
Np. :) Enjoy the Zapdos! :D

Last edited:
Hi, I was wondering if when I get my pokemon, I can get a Heavy ball with them? :blush:

Hey I'm looking for these Pokemon, any chance you're able to breed some for me?

6IV Kangaskhan
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Scrappy
Moveset: Seismic Toss, Fake Out, Ice Punch and Crunch

6IV Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Moveset: Roost, Defog, Spikes, Counter

6IV Clefable
Nature: Magic Guard
Ability: Bold
Moveset: Moonblast, Soft-Boiled, Stealth Rock, Knock-Off

6IV Excadrill
Nature: Mold Breaker
Ability: Jolly
Moveset: Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin, Toxic, Earthquake

6IV Bisharp
Nature: Defiant
Moveset: Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Knock-Off

Hi, I was wondering if when I get my pokemon, I can get a Heavy ball with them? :blush:

Sure! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm looking for these Pokemon, any chance you're able to breed some for me?

6IV Kangaskhan
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Scrappy
Moveset: Seismic Toss, Fake Out, Ice Punch and Crunch

6IV Skarmory
Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Moveset: Roost, Defog, Spikes, Counter

6IV Clefable
Nature: Magic Guard
Ability: Bold
Moveset: Moonblast, Soft-Boiled, Stealth Rock, Knock-Off

6IV Excadrill
Nature: Mold Breaker
Moveset: Stealth Rock, Rapid Spin, Toxic, Earthquake

6IV Bisharp
Nature: Defiant
Moveset: Iron Head, Sucker Punch, Swords Dance, Knock-Off
Hmm hate to say it but I can't get any Move Tutor moves since i only have Moon and I cannog get any FRLG moce tutor moves, I'm sorry! D:
(Unless you mean I should breed the Pokemon to have Perfect IVs and not worry about the Moves... :eek:)

Last edited:
hi again! can i get a master ball ( so i can catch my favorite tapu, tapu fini) with a togepi?

Sure! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm hate to say it but I can't get any Move Tutor moves since i only have Moon and I cannog get any FRLG moce tutor moves, I'm sorry! D:
(Unless you mean I should breed the Pokemon to have Perfect IVs and not worry about the Moves... :eek:)

The only one I'm overly bothered about with moves is Kangashkan, since Seismic Toss is a Transfer only move from the Gen I VC (other moves I can easily get onto the Pokemon myself). Everything else, par Kangaskhan, I'll happily take if you're able to get them 6IV with the nature and ability. Of course, if you are able to get a 6IV Jolly Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss, I'd happily nab that up, too ;)

Hi! Since I’m not sure if you’ll be able to get Slowpoke, and you already got my cute Pinsir and Squirtle, may I order a couple more from you?

Back