Selling Sad, Strange Little Pokemon Emporium.

The only one I'm overly bothered about with moves is Kangashkan, since Seismic Toss is a Transfer only move from the Gen I VC (other moves I can easily get onto the Pokemon myself). Everything else, par Kangaskhan, I'll happily take if you're able to get them 6IV with the nature and ability. Of course, if you are able to get a 6IV Jolly Kangaskhan with Seismic Toss, I'd happily nab that up, too ;)
Alright. :) I'll do my best to get the Pokemon you need. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Since I’m not sure if you’ll be able to get Slowpoke, and you already got my cute Pinsir and Squirtle, may I order a couple more from you?

Yes! Feel free to ask whoever you need. :)

Here are some I need :3 (will add to list)
Also I don’t know if 5tbt is enough to ask for a Pokemon. So if any of these are hard for you to get idm paying extra! I know how confusing it is to breed these.

Heracross:
Regular Pokeball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Moxie (hidden)
Egg Move:
Rock Blast

Banette:
Regular Pokeball
Ability: Insomnia
Egg Moves:
Shadow Sneak
Phantom Force

Repost for ease-
Slowpoke:
Regular Pokeball
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator (hidden)
No egg moves -

Last edited:
Hi hi, just wondering if you'd want to breed me a competitive, 5IV team if the price was right? If so I'll let you know which I'd like, thanks!

Here are some I need :3 (will add to list)
Also I don’t know if 5tbt is enough to ask for a Pokemon. So if any of these are hard for you to get idm paying extra! I know how confusing it is to breed these.

Heracross:
Regular Pokeball
Ability: Moxie (hidden)
Egg Move:
Rock Blast

Banette:
Regular Pokeball
Ability: Insomnia
Egg Moves:
Shadow Sneak
Phantom Force

Repost for ease-
Slowpoke:
Regular Pokeball
Nature: Bold
Ability: Regenerator (hidden)
No egg moves -
5TBT is alright. :) No needs to pay. I can get Banette quickly but the others can take time. D:
If you have other Pokemon you need lemme know now so I can breed those first. :eek: I'll probably have to trade somewhere else for Slowpoke and Hera's HA. :eek:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi hi, just wondering if you'd want to breed me a competitive, 5IV team if the price was right? If so I'll let you know which I'd like, thanks!

Sure 5TBT is all fine too. :)
Lemme know the Pokemon names to see if I can get them. :)

Alright thanks! I’ll post a couple more soon that you might be able to get faster :D

Back