Buying Sanrio Items

I can get you everything for 2 tbt bells each per item. However, I am little confused what you mean by the Melody Set. Do you just want the clothes, accessory and shoes? If so, that would be 10 tbt bells all together.

Last edited:
I can get you everything for 2 tbt bells each per item. However, I am little confused what you mean by the Melody Set. Do you just want the clothes, accessory and shoes? If so, that would be 10 tbt bells all together.

Sorry for the confusion, I meant I want everything from the My Melody except for the clothing and shoes.
-my melody wall
-my melody floor
-my melody bed
-my melody clock
-my melody chair
-my melody dresser
-my melody table

Sorry for the confusion, I meant I want everything from the My Melody except for the clothing and shoes.
-my melody wall
-my melody floor
-my melody bed
-my melody clock
-my melody chair
-my melody dresser
-my melody table
Alright, all together that would be 16 tbt bells. Are you ok with that?
Not sure how long you will be online for, but it will take me about 40 to an hour to time travel and grind to get all these items.

Last edited:
Alright, all together that would be 16 tbt bells. Are you ok with that?
Not sure how long you will be online for, but it will take me about 40 to an hour to time travel and grind to get all these items.

I'll be online till then :) And I'm completely fine with the total. :D

All's good! Already have you added. Do you mind if I come over to your town and deliver the items?

Last edited:
Back