• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

People who have cycled 16 villagers, how long did it take for you to do so?

exos

Bells
Switch
1136-7351-7335
Marshal and Genji moved out of my town a while ago, and I'm still trying to cycle 16+ villagers to get them back. The thing is, it's taking me forever because I'm still somewhat picky about who moves into my town and I'm not really rushing it. I feel like I should just start moving villagers I really don't want in/out of my town as quickly as possible so I can get the whole process over with. Also I've lost track of how many villagers moved out since they left, so that's a problem...

If you've cycled 16 before, how long did it take you to complete the process and how did you go about it?

It took me over a year to do, but that was because I had most of my dreamies already and the newest villager never seems to want to leave. I kept the letters villagers sent when they moved and saved them at the post office to see how many more villagers needed to leave. After a while, I did start tting, but I wasn't doing it very well and a few villagers ninja moved on me. I did eventually learn how to tt and keep villagers I liked so that helped. I am kind of annoyed you can just use amiibo cards now. It would have saved so much time.

It took me over a year to do, but that was because I had most of my dreamies already and the newest villager never seems to want to leave. I kept the letters villagers sent when they moved and saved them at the post office to see how many more villagers needed to leave. After a while, I did start tting, but I wasn't doing it very well and a few villagers ninja moved on me. I did eventually learn how to tt and keep villagers I liked so that helped. I am kind of annoyed you can just use amiibo cards now. It would have saved so much time.

I'm facing the same dilemma right now, with having nearly all my dreamies. I also don't want to TT too much so that'll just lengthen the process, and I don't have an amiibo scanner so I'll just have to wait until I can get Marshal and Genji back :/

happened to me with Bunnie. i couldnt wait, it was so long bc i already had all my dreamies pretty much.

i just bought an amiibo card and invited her back in via Wisp

Back