People who have cycled 16 villagers, how long did it take for you to do so?

exos

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1136-7351-7335
Marshal and Genji moved out of my town a while ago, and I'm still trying to cycle 16+ villagers to get them back. The thing is, it's taking me forever because I'm still somewhat picky about who moves into my town and I'm not really rushing it. I feel like I should just start moving villagers I really don't want in/out of my town as quickly as possible so I can get the whole process over with. Also I've lost track of how many villagers moved out since they left, so that's a problem...

If you've cycled 16 before, how long did it take you to complete the process and how did you go about it?

It took me over a year to do, but that was because I had most of my dreamies already and the newest villager never seems to want to leave. I kept the letters villagers sent when they moved and saved them at the post office to see how many more villagers needed to leave. After a while, I did start tting, but I wasn't doing it very well and a few villagers ninja moved on me. I did eventually learn how to tt and keep villagers I liked so that helped. I am kind of annoyed you can just use amiibo cards now. It would have saved so much time.

It took me over a year to do, but that was because I had most of my dreamies already and the newest villager never seems to want to leave. I kept the letters villagers sent when they moved and saved them at the post office to see how many more villagers needed to leave. After a while, I did start tting, but I wasn't doing it very well and a few villagers ninja moved on me. I did eventually learn how to tt and keep villagers I liked so that helped. I am kind of annoyed you can just use amiibo cards now. It would have saved so much time.

I'm facing the same dilemma right now, with having nearly all my dreamies. I also don't want to TT too much so that'll just lengthen the process, and I don't have an amiibo scanner so I'll just have to wait until I can get Marshal and Genji back :/

happened to me with Bunnie. i couldnt wait, it was so long bc i already had all my dreamies pretty much.

i just bought an amiibo card and invited her back in via Wisp

Back