Selling ORAS/XY shinies and legendaries for tbt

I’m not sure if you saw my message or not, but you can tell if they have a nickname if the Pokemon’s name is the name of that species or something else :3

Last edited:
If you still have them, can I buy a shiny eevee, and a vulpix? For both together how is 25tbt?

sounds good! just leave your ign and tell me when you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

I’m not sure if you saw my message or not, but you can tell if they have a nickname if the Pokemon’s name is the name of that species or something else :3

I did! I'm just working on replies to this thread. I'm pretty sure some of them do, but I think some don't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I buy Shiny Charizard, Shiny Cinccino, Shiny Blaziken, and Shiny Darkrai for 80 TBT in total? :eek:

sure! just leave your ign and lmk when you are ready!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can i get the following for 80tbt?

Shiny Pikachu

Shiny Nidoking

Shiny Fennekin

Shiny Mew

Shiny eevee (three of them)

My ign is Jirachi

ah how about all of them minus an eevee for 80? I could also go down to 75

Oh alright thank you!

Do the Zoroark or Darkrai shinies have nicknames?

Also the regular Melloetta, what is her OT and does she have an event Ribbion? :3

Last edited:
Oh alright thank you!

Do the Zoroark or Darkrai shinies have nicknames?

Also the regular Melloetta, what is her OT and does she have an event Ribbion? :3

ahh I actually sold meloetta, just forgot to update the post. darkrai shiny is on hold, but after 30 hours it will no longer be on hold. neither shinies have nicknames.

ahh I actually sold meloetta, just forgot to update the post. darkrai shiny is on hold, but after 30 hours it will no longer be on hold. neither shinies have nicknames.

Ok, thanks!
I will check back tommorrow then for the Darkrai.
Is there anyway I could buy the Zoroark, for say, 10tbt?

Ok, thanks!
I will check back tommorrow then for the Darkrai.
Is there anyway I could buy the Zoroark, for say, 10tbt?

I could do that! just add my FC and lmk when you're ready!

Back