Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Silver Mailbox
User Title Color Change
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Feedback
100% (19) +
hi there! I?ve accumulated a bunch of Pok?mon over time and want to clear some out. reg shinies are for 10 tbt, high demand shinies or legendaries are 15-25 tbt. I get them to you relatively quick, and it's your job to tell me when you're available c:

shiny pikachu x3
shiny raichu lvl 100
shiny jolteon
shiny nidoking lvl 100
shiny axe cop
shiny zoroark lvl 100
shiny zorua x3 [one lvl 100]
shiny cinching
shiny minccino
shiny eevee x7
shiny rapidash
shiny fennekin
shiny charizard lvl 100
shiny vulpix
shiny blaziken lvl 100
shiny ninetales
shiny ho oh lvl 81
shiny arcanine lvl 100
shiny azelf lvl 100
shiny mespirit
shiny meowstic x3 (1 fem)
shiny mewtwo
shiny mew
shiny espeon
shiny gardevoir
shiny chespin
shiny leafeon
shiny clamperl
shiny froakie
shiny corsola
shiny mudkip
shiny oshawott
shiny gong gong

?
legendaries
mew
uxie
victini lvl 100
zekrom lvl 100
mespirit
mewtwo

plus some extra Pok?mon that are not shiny or legendary [just ask if I have it]
when you post, please include what you want and what you are willing to offer

oh= on hold. holds last for 30 hours, after then, the Pokemon is free to anyone who wants to buy it.

Last edited:
Question. What Pokemon games would apply for this? Just wanted some clarification on this.

Last edited:
How much would I get for 50tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

After all, it is a lot of tbt I'm offering. And I think that you should probably put a price on things lol c:

How much would I get for 50tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

After all, it is a lot of tbt I'm offering. And I think that you should probably put a price on things lol c:

I’m new, so I don’t really,, understand prices yet, haha. so i’m letting people offer. what would you think would be fair?

They usually go for 10tbt per shiny 20tbt per shiny legend but there are different prices but that is the usual c:

So...if you don't mind could I offer my 50 for Phione, Porygon Z, Greninja and Meowstick (female)

ah sorry, x/y!
I see... Thanks for clearing it up for me. I would place an offer, but I don't know if Pokemon ORAS is compatible with Pokemon XY.

Last edited:
I see... Thanks for clearing it up for me. I would place an offer, but I don't know if Pokemon ORAS is compatible with Pokemon XY.

ORAS is compatible with X/Y c:

They usually go for 10tbt per shiny 20tbt per shiny legend but there are different prices but that is the usual c:

So...if you don't mind could I offer my 50 for Phione, Porygon Z, Greninja and Meowstick (female)
sounds good! what is your in-game name?

Moon, I'll add you right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, it's Serena

Since Ayako said that ORAS is compatible with XY. The Pokemon game that I have is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I was wondering if I could get Meloetta from you with 30 bell tree bells. I'm not sure what to offer since I never done this before. Lol. If it's too low then I can go a bit higher for it.

Moon, I'll add you right away

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, it's Serena

thanks for the trade! hopefully you?ve received the Pok?mon.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since Ayako said that ORAS is compatible with XY. The Pokemon game that I have is Pokemon Alpha Sapphire. I was wondering if I could get Meloetta from you with 30 bell tree bells. I'm not sure what to offer since I never done this before. Lol. If it's too low then I can go a bit higher for it.
how about 35? if so, just leave your ign and i?ll add your fc c:

how about 35? if so, just leave your ign and i’ll add your fc c:
35 bell tree bells is fine by me. IGN: Ryumia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok. I sent the payment over to you. Thanks again. ^.^

If you still have them, can I buy a shiny eevee, and a vulpix? For both together how is 25tbt?

Can I buy Shiny Charizard, Shiny Cinccino, Shiny Blaziken, and Shiny Darkrai for 80 TBT in total? :eek:

Can i get the following for 80tbt?

Shiny Pikachu

Shiny Nidoking

Shiny Fennekin

Shiny Mew

Shiny eevee (three of them)

My ign is Jirachi

Last edited:
Back