Do you regret your town name? Why or why not?

exos

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
1136-7351-7335
I don't necessarily regret my town name, but I still wish I could change it to something prettier. Plus I'm indecisive. What about you guys?

I do ;-;
Only because I bought two more towns and their names are ?Midnight? and ?Twilight?
And my first original town is called ?Cocona? ;-; wish I could change it to ?Sunset?
Or something around that to match the other two ;-;

(Btw I found out the 16 cycle still applies :( Sorry! )​

Last edited:
I don't really regret any names I've picked for my towns or characters, but I do sometimes wish I could change them, yes.

I don't regret the names of towns I have going now. I've regretted past ones because I've named them after fictional places and then when I lose interest in that show/game/comic/etc I regret using that name. So I stick to more "generic" ones now.

I do ;-;
Only because I bought two more towns and their names are “Midnight” and “Twilight”
And my first original town is called “Cocona” ;-; wish I could change it to “Sunset”
Or something around that to match the other two ;-;

(Btw I found out the 16 cycle still applies :( Sorry! )​

Those are all cute names though!

(ahh that's too bad T_T I was really hoping it'd work! If only my 3DS had an amiibo reader I could ask someone to lend me their amiibo card...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't regret the names of towns I have going now. I've regretted past ones because I've named them after fictional places and then when I lose interest in that show/game/comic/etc I regret using that name. So I stick to more "generic" ones now.

Haha yep, "generic" town names can be boring but at least they're never really embarrassing.

Nope, I've loved each of my town names apart from my first one.

My current town name is Kopiier?, which is not a word or anything. It just sounds nice and I applied my own meaning to it. :)

Nope. :)
But my old town names (Starbell, Alwind, Sirius) I did hate afterwards.

I don't because I never seen more than 1 other Urania 'it was a dream town'. So it must be rare which I like.

Nope, I named mine "Jungle" for a reason :] The long reason behind it will probably not make sense to 99% of the people here, but yeah I love it.

I think it fits really well.
My town has a vague pirate theme so I think Skullbay works well with that. My town flag is a skull and crossbones (Jolly Roger) and my mayor, Stalfos, is a pirate. If you know your Zelda then you know that Stalfoses are the skeleton enemies so there's another connection.

i don't necessarily "regret" it, but my issue is that i get these urges to change!! everything!!! and so while i like my town name (it's from the hoobbit hehe), i'm getting an itch to restart and change it. i'm not going to do that as my town is only a month old, though if i had another copy of the game id probably use that for satifying all those change cravings haha

I don't really care for my town name, but I am not that creative with names, and it took me a long time to think of something. So I just stuck with it rather than keep waiting to play the game because I couldn't think of a good name. I still can't think of a good name so I suppose it doesn't matter, really.

The name is Derptown because I thought it was funny when I was younger, and I regret it.

If you know your Zelda then you know that Stalfoses are the skeleton enemies so there's another connection.
I always thought you named your username after the Zelda enemy lol

I don't regret my town name, Boston. Though I initially liked it because I really liked Boston MA for some reason lol
Now I like it cause it sounds nice and formal.

I don't regret it, but I wish I could change it. My town's name is New Leaf, and I went with that name because I knew if I picked something else then I would regret it. I'm 3 months into this town so there's no going back :p

Not really, although ‘SunDew’ makes me think of Stardew valley, which wasn’t my intentions, but that doesn’t really both me.

Last edited:
My main town Vista!

The name of the town is misleading ;-;, But I won't restart it because I worked really hard on it (Even though this is like my 4th Vista, it took me four times to get the town I wanted!) Oh well lol

Last edited:
Back