• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Help me put my house together! Buying with BTB and IGB

Chewy.7204

Bells
Feedback
100% (48) +
I am needing some help puting my house together at the moment because I have no amiibo yet! I just needed to start. I am purchasing with tbt/btb atm although I will pay with igb as well.
At the moment I am looking for items for my Bedroom, Living room and Bathroom.
Here's the list of items I am needing: http://moridb.com/catalogs/3eu4Hr9GiQ
Oh and P.S. I only need one KIND of the tea sets I also need the glass one regardless.

Last edited:
I can get you all of the items (except for alpine closet, wall-mounted tv and whirlpool bath), can I trade for some of the items from your shop?

Last edited:
Sure what do ya want?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll have to wait til tomorrow to order these from the T&T catalog. But that'll be fine!

oh snap I don't have the shower stall either.. so I can get you 8 of the items 8'D can I get these from your shop?

bird feeder
blossom lantern
box corner sofa
box sofa
cassette player
crane game
doghouse
game shelf
ironing set
microscope
popcorn machine
range
sloppy wall
tatami bed
whiteboard

It's more than what I can trade, so I can pay for the excess items! if you give me like 30 minutes I can get you the items on your wishlist (I'll check my other cartridge to see if I have the shower stall though)

oh I have the shower stall on my other town, so I can get that for you too :D

Also I need some multiples on the floor lights, the glass partition and plant partitions

how many of each would you like? :0 and should I drop them off at your town or do you want to come pick up? (you'll have to come to two towns for pick up since i have the shower stall + plant partitions in another town 8'D)

sure thing, mind if I drop by? if you're free now I need a biiit more time to get some more of the lights and stuff

K that's fine take your time! I'll be on for a while (I'm waiting to go to another person's town in a little while

Last edited:
I have:
chaise lounge
deluxe range
fireplace
wall mounted tv
washing machine

do you still need all of these? if so, i’ll look through your catalogs :0

I am also needing an editor's chair. (I got the desk from a villager while picking it. It was awesome! Or in fancy new slang terms "lit")

Hi! I can get you the following items for free:
Washing machine
Mixer
Kitchen corner
Fireplace
Dishwasher
Deluxe range
Chaise lounge
Alpine low shelf
Alpine low table
Alpine kitchen cart
Alpine dresser
Alpine closet
Air conditioner
Revolving spice rack
Ranch wall rack
Ranch hutch
Ranch dresser

On the other hand, I will have to charge you 1 TBT each for the following items (5 TBT Total):
Basket chair
Changing room
Cinnamoroll floor
Espresso machine
Towel basket

Please PM me if you're interested ^^

Back