IT'S FINALLY SNOWING!!

Aeikurin

Pink n' black~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Ok I'm sorry but I'm just really happy when I opened my game today and I saw the snow flurries falling gently in my town.

I don't know why, but my favorite time of winter is the first couple days when snow starts falling. Something about it is so serene and pretty. I also find the way my animals speak really cute! Cousteau told me about how he used up 3 hand warmers and told me to call him Super-cold Cousteau hahaha and Cally commented about how she couldn't tell from my face expression whether I liked the snow or not. :p

I love the snow. I'm definitely gonna be playing New Leaf more, even though Pocket Camp is also a great distraction. :D

Same! I love the snow! I’ve never seen real snow fall
So this is like my only experience with snow fall lol!
Though :( unfortunately it won’t stick to the ground until
Dec. 11 from what I’ve been reading/hearing on the board..
But I just LOVE seeing it fall!​

It's funny. Where I am in Canada it's plus 10 and sunny without a cm of snow in sight and seeing it in animal crossing makes me miss it lol. Even though I complain every year about having snow.

I hate it. It's depressing.
Blinding hideous white for two months.
It's not natural, as it's summer here in december.

Going to TT through winter.

I love when it snows in my town, especially when it is a flurry. I don't miss it in real life though. I live in an area now where it doesn't snow, and it is currently around 80 degrees outside. I do think it is depressing in real life though, but I do enjoy it in my virtual worlds.

it snowed one day last week in the end of november for me but that was it. didnt coat the ground or anything.
so far no snow yet and its december 6th in my town atm. weird

On the 1st of December, it didn't snow. Yesterday it snowed, and I thought that it would stay like that until the end of February or something, but it's not snowing in my town today! :(

I love it! I saw it snow for the first time yesterday. I think my favorite season in acnl is now, it just looks so good with the fall colors and light snow fall :)

I've seen snow flurries in a couple of my towns, but I'm waiting not-so-patiently for the big blizzard and snow on the ground. Winter in NL is my second favorite season in-game. :)

i love it. it's cute. it's fun to see a bit of the first snow of the season. not something i get to experience irl, haha.

I'm excited too! I started my first town this february and less than a week later spring came, so I barely played through winter yet... I'll ace that snowman bingo :D

I've had a couple of days where there have been flurries. I haven't seen it in ACNL, but I always loved the snow in ACGC (although trying to get a snowball up ramps was tough in my 3-level town). I'm looking forward to playing through winter this year.

I'm definitely not a fan of snow in real life, but it's pretty in the game.

Oh, and I even caught a snowflake last night. I sold it today, because it'll be too long before I can build snowmen, but that was a nice surprise.

Last edited:
Looking forward to the snowfall and snowcover in Cybrtron.

Back when I was young, my city would get at least three feet of snow every winter, and it was always below freezing. I adored it, even when it meant shoveling the sidewalk. There was just something so... magical about it. Last ten years, we've been getting less and less snow. Last winter, we got maybe two inches, and they melted in a week.

Hoping that my first ACNL winter will help recapture a bit of that magic - because I'm pretty sure I won't be getting snow IRL.

Looking forward to the snowfall and snowcover in Cybrtron.

Back when I was young, my city would get at least three feet of snow every winter, and it was always below freezing. I adored it, even when it meant shoveling the sidewalk. There was just something so... magical about it. Last ten years, we've been getting less and less snow. Last winter, we got maybe two inches, and they melted in a week.

Hoping that my first ACNL winter will help recapture a bit of that magic - because I'm pretty sure I won't be getting snow IRL.

Aw this made me smile!! I hope that winter in ACNL can help you recapture it too! There's just something magical about the twinkly music and snow falling, with bushes and trees that look like frosted cupcakes. :D

Last edited:
I just don't like digging up gyroids. I'm trying to grow my grass back in certain places. I've already buried the four fossils so no more of them spawn, and I don't wear the grass away lookingwfor them, but snow = gyroids, and gyroids keep spawning, even if you have ones buried. :(

Last edited:
it's fun for like 2 days then it gets old and ugly. especially in new towns without flowers/trees. and the way the snow falls on the bushes is kind of ugly

Back