My Melody Easter Egg
Snow Globe
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (680) +
looking to buy a white festive tree to decorate my house this season! i think it is an unorderable dlc item?

i can offer tbt, in-game bells or i have all the WA, npc, splatoon and sanrio amiibos if you would like their items or to come visit! let me know what you want for it!

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes, it is unorderable. :( I just checked my storage and I have one I can sell you.

Edit: *cough cough* Never mind that. A little someone wanted me to give you the tree for free. ;)

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes, it is unorderable. :( I just checked my storage and I have one I can sell you.

Edit: *cough cough* Never mind that. A little someone wanted me to give you the tree for free. ;)

sorry i just saw this now from the like notification! wow that would be amazing :) thank you to whoever that was!
i'm free to trade now for the next half hour but i should be available all day tomorrow as well. let me know!

sorry i just saw this now from the like notification! wow that would be amazing :) thank you to whoever that was!
i'm free to trade now for the next half hour but i should be available all day tomorrow as well. let me know!
Ah no worries. It's likely I have missed you for tonight, so we can proceed this trade tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Back