• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying white festive tree

sally.

tired
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0881-3863-8500
Dragonscale Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Snow Globe
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (680) +
looking to buy a white festive tree to decorate my house this season! i think it is an unorderable dlc item?

i can offer tbt, in-game bells or i have all the WA, npc, splatoon and sanrio amiibos if you would like their items or to come visit! let me know what you want for it!

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes, it is unorderable. :( I just checked my storage and I have one I can sell you.

Edit: *cough cough* Never mind that. A little someone wanted me to give you the tree for free. ;)

Last edited:
Unfortunately yes, it is unorderable. :( I just checked my storage and I have one I can sell you.

Edit: *cough cough* Never mind that. A little someone wanted me to give you the tree for free. ;)

sorry i just saw this now from the like notification! wow that would be amazing :) thank you to whoever that was!
i'm free to trade now for the next half hour but i should be available all day tomorrow as well. let me know!

sorry i just saw this now from the like notification! wow that would be amazing :) thank you to whoever that was!
i'm free to trade now for the next half hour but i should be available all day tomorrow as well. let me know!
Ah no worries. It's likely I have missed you for tonight, so we can proceed this trade tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
Ah no worries. It's likely I have missed you for tonight, so we can proceed this trade tomorrow. :)

i should be free all day so for the next 10 hours or so! hopefully we can catch each other :)

Back