• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Marshal & Kyle! -CLosed!-

SoraDeathEater

Sora Miura
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7297-4636-2109
Tasty Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (63) +
Welcome!

As the title says! I own their amiibo card so don?t worry
about being too late c: Only going to do this for a little while
since I currently have nothing to do c: and hoping for their house placement to be nice!
So once their house is in an acceptable place they are OFF the market(except for marshal and Kyle, I don?t want them in this town. So they are always available)

Available:
Marshal
Kyle
Chrissy

List of current trades/waiting/process list:

ACNLOswald (Kyle) {Currently Away}
Flare (Marshal)
ShyGamerGurl (Marshal) {Getting marshal}

I accept TBT only! So name your price c: Any price is fine by me.

Last edited:
Hello! Could I get Marshal please? :) Is 25 tbt good?

Last edited:
Marshal moved out of my town on accident, but I haven't cycled 16 yet. I really want him back (he's one of my dreamies), and I heard that you can bypass the 16 villager cycle with an amiibo card. The only problem is that I don't know if that still works if you're adopting an amiibo-invited villager from another town. I can give you 23 TBT for Marshal, but if I can't invite him to my town can you refund me? D:

Last edited:
Marshal moved out of my town on accident, but I haven't cycled 16 yet. I really want him back (he's one of my dreamies), and I heard that you can bypass the 16 villager cycle with an amiibo card. The only problem is that I don't know if that still works if you're adopting an amiibo-invited villager from another town. I can give you 23 TBT for Marshal, but if I can't invite him to my town can you refund me? D:

I ask for payment afterwards c: so if it doesn’t work you don’t need to pay me until he says “yes” c: and if it doesn’t work then yeah I can refund it c:
Edit: now I’m curious so I just might look it up for you c: I’ll let you know first before the trade!

Last edited:
I ask for payment afterwards c: so if it doesn?t work you don?t need to pay me until he says ?yes? c: and if it doesn?t work then yeah I can refund it c:
Edit: now I?m curious so I just might look it up for you c: I?ll let you know first before the trade!

Thank you! I've been wondering about that situation for a while but I haven't found any answers D: I really hope it does work though!

You can't get him back until you get 16 villagers, regardless if he's an amiibo invited villager unfortunately. Bypassing only works if you yourself have the card.
(Have tried before but it was right after the update, i'm not sure if they've changed it)

You can't get him back until you get 16 villagers, regardless if he's an amiibo invited villager unfortunately. Bypassing only works if you yourself have the card.
(Have tried before but it was right after the update, i'm not sure if they've changed it)

I just found out, I'm so sad T_T My 3DS is old, and it's too much trouble/money to buy an NFC scanner + amiibo cards...

Is it OK if I have Marshal? Since I don't have much, does 5 or 10 tbt sound good?

Sounds good. I'll pay right now though if you don't mind. ^^

Back