• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

no silver slingshot?

Moon Witch

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Violet
i restarted one of my towns because the map was awful and everything has been going great, i love my new town! :)

my only issue is my mayor has shot down enough balloons to earn the bronze badge, but so far i haven't seen a single silver slingshot floating by. i spend a lot of time outside fishing so i have plenty of chances to see one but there has been nothing. it's a jarring contrast to my main town where i see them constantly. i need to tell whoever is sending them out that i've moved to a new town, i guess.

help?

:confused:

hm, weird. have you shot down at least 14? i think that's the limit. if so, you'll just have to wait and see, it'll come by eventually.

(weirdly enough, i have the golden slingshot, and a week or so ago i actually had a silver one float by. it was really weird, not sure why that happened)

well phineas gave me the bronze badge for shooting down balloons so i would think so :eek:

guess i?ll just stay on the lookout! (or trade with myself but i?d rather earn it legitimately)

oh my mayor of my main town who has the golden slingshot still gets silver slingshots floating by. there doesn?t seem to be a limit to them, unlike gold which you can only get once per character.

Yeah, I got a gold one from a friend before I even saw a sign of silver slingshot so yeah they can be late or you can get one from a friend and then see the silver one after, just the game's weird RNG :p

Re that badge, took me like 5ever to even get so yeah lol.

Unfortunately sometimes it just doesn't appear for a while. Some people seem to have a lot of Silver Slingshots come their way, while others can't seem to find any.

Back