• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favorite Villagers ?

Mine are Joey and Zucker, Kyle, who left my town is now one of them, his goodbye letter was actually so sweet and touching ���� now I want him back

Bones and Marina. Bones was one of my starting Villagers in the gamecube AC and was a starting in my ACNL town Memes. And I flipped out. Marina is one of my favourites because when I was going through what Villagers I want in my town on Nookipedia I saw marina and said "I WANT HER!" so the next day I did the old campsite reset and she was on the First reset! So I did all the stuff with isabelle and Nook and got her to move in to my town right away. She said yes the first time I talked to her! Since then she's been one of my favourites and she's has not asked to move yet and knock on wood she never does!

Wolfgang. Always has been.
Always will be.
\m/???\m/

Back