• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

When's the last time you got sick?

Buttonsy

Loser
Orange 🍊
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I've had a cold for almost two weeks now and I'm pretty grumpy about it, so I felt the topic was relevant to bring up.

Oh man, I get sick all the time. I think it's my sedentary lifestyle, mixed with being nocturnal, and working long hours in a smoky building all combined! XD

>.< I’m currently on the verge of getting sick x.x
My toddler is sick though...
My husband just got over being sick..
And my immune system is so bad right now due to pregnancy x.x
So I just KNOW I’m going to be sick in the next few days... I hate being sick too..​

I haven't been "sick" in terms of being invaded by some sort of pathogen in over 5 years. I've always had a super strong immune system which I'm very thankful for!

I have however been plagued by the worst aura migraines you could imagine for a couple months now, so I've been having some testing done to find the cause and hopefully a treatment will follow. It's getting very old and frustrating and turning me into a giant grump.

Probably some cold earlier this year, in terms of more serious things. Although I do get random neck/headaches from time to time due to being birth control, and my bed/pillows suck goats.

Idek, I'm the same way in that I rarely get sick. I'm thinking the last time I got sick was prob sometime toward the end of my senior year, because I have a bad habit of making myself sick when I get really worried/anxious about something. I've been better about it recently, bt in HS it was horrible.

As far as headcolds go, I never get them. I might get really close and have a cough for a few days, but it goes away.

Everyday I get a frikin migraine its not even funny

i get sick a lot. if i eat too much in a day i'll puke it back up. too much would be like a decent sized meal. my body doesn't like that.

I think I had a cold a few months ago. The last time I threw up was a couple years ago, and my parents had to cancel their snowmobiling date. I get occasional colds but I usually don't get sick a lot. Only time I had to go to the hospital was when I was 5, and that was because of dehydration.

Right now. I got sick Friday and it's still going...

I got a cold last Christmas which really sucked. I usually don't get sick often. I've been sick once in the last three years I think.

i have like, permanent allergies. a lot of times im sniffly/sneezing/itching. not fun. i also easily get headaches/migraines.

i haven't gotten like, vomiting level ill in a while. i'm really paranoid/afraid of throwing up (and i hate seeing/hearing anyone else vomit) so i do like, whatever i can to not.

I don't usually get anything too serious but I think I was starting to get a cold during the first week of school
Whenever that happens I just take garlic and it's gone within a few days

Hah someone near me just has to have a slight sniffle and I’ll have a heavy cold for three weeks... haha!

The last time I got sick was around January of 2017. I skipped a day of School because of that.

I get sick maybe every 1 or 2 years, but my allergies can get pretty bad.

I don't remember. I don't get sick very often, but I usually do around this time of the year. I used to be pretty sickly when I was younger, though.

im sick rn :/ id where or how i got sick, but i've been feeling ill for the past few days and then two days ago i had to go outside at night so that did the final nail to my cold coffin.
im such a baby when it comes to being sick omg i'm constantly annoyed, i complain and get angry all the time, i want to cry because my nose is blocked and smh i HATE being sick!!!!!! and i cant focus even more than usual and my first exam of this year is in 10 days lol.....

and the last time i got sick excluding right now was during the first week of classes so i had to SUFFER because i wasnt about to use up one of my absences in the first week of the semester lol. i always get sick at the worst times possible. exam season, first week of first job ever, first week of semester.....

Last edited:
Back