• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

When's the last time you got sick?

I actually can't remember the last time I was sick... It's been a couple years, probably. It's not that I'm lucky, though - I'm just such a huge recluse that I'm never around people I could catch something from lol.

My sister, on the other hand seems to have a cold every time I speak to her! I don't know how she manages to get sick so often.

My immune system is awful due to an on-going health issue that doctors have been trying and failing to treat for years. At this time of year I just tend to be unwell constantly.

:confused::confused::confused:
Why are you happy about being sick?
Weight loss? But no really it’s

cee2e2017554de6da437cb4c37dfb65be82a6da7949a56fc24e9ad41e00b84b7.jpg

I got a little sick a few weeks ago. Thankfully it only lasted the overall span of a day to a day and a half. It was a far cry from sinus infections I used to get years ago, but was still annoying.

I get sick once every year I've noticed mainly in the beginning of the new year with just your average stuffed nose,sore throat and what not.

I thought I would be safe the rest of this year but right now I'm sick with the above and I feel terrible.

Sometime back in September, got a really bad runny nose that wouldn't stop for weeks

Back