• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

When's the last time you got sick?

i have like, permanent allergies. a lot of times im sniffly/sneezing/itching. not fun. i also easily get headaches/migraines.

i haven't gotten like, vomiting level ill in a while. i'm really paranoid/afraid of throwing up (and i hate seeing/hearing anyone else vomit) so i do like, whatever i can to not.

I'm no doctor, but have you looked into what a sinus infection is? I think I might have had that and it sounds like what you described. Sometimes that goes away after like a month or two on its own if not treated and is not severe.

Could also be allergies to certain dairy foods to.

I'm no doctor, but have you looked into what a sinus infection is? I think I might have had that and it sounds like what you described. Sometimes that goes away after like a month or two on its own if not treated and is not severe.

Could also be allergies to certain dairy foods to.

ah, perhaps, but i don't really have pain in my sinuses all too often, so i doubt it's an infection. i think i might just be allergic to animal dander (we have a dog and two cats). allergy medicine eventually wears off but benadryl seems to be working fine for now. i do need to see an allergist though, haha.

Two weeks ago, I think? I always have the occasional cold and sometimes, headache.

I'm lucky to hardly ever get sick, too. I did get sick sick, however, when I tried to play ICO in 3D on a shutter TV a few years back. Those winding staircases and fast camera movements knocked my sense of balance out cold, even though I usually never have/had any problems with video games (or ICO, for that matter) like that, lol.

Last edited:
I got sick last week. Mostly I get tonsillitis every month, and it’s really annoying. If your throat is not feeling well, then your whole body doesn’t feel well. You can’t eat. You can’t drink (well I mean you can, but it HUURTS). You can’t chat. You can’t go meet people otherwise you can spread it (tonsilitis is spread by air). Normally when I get it, I can’t go to school for the rest of the week as the doctor instructs me to. I take antibiotics, and it normally lasts about 6 days at the max. It’s really rough though, because I want my tonsils pulled out because I have gotten it more than 5 times and it comes every month, and the doctor is like: “If it doesn’t get better in 5 days when come back” and on the 4th day it gets better.

The most serious I've ever been sick (from what I recall) was back in January of this year. I was on a cruise that went from Hobart (a predominantly cold city) to Melbourne (a very hot city) and the sudden change gave me a terrible flu.

The last time I went home to visit my parents. My brother caught the flu and I got it afterwards from taking care of him haiya -_- my brother was hospitalized from his flu but thankfully I just needed bedrest.

i'm sick right now. it's the first time in more than a year

I have a sinus infection at the moment so the left side of my face hurts, but I never stay sick for long so that's nice at least.

Hmmm well I think I feel perfectly fine, I don't remember when the last I was sick, haven't been so in a while

i rarely get sick, but ugh ive got a really bad cold rn and was sleeping all day...

I got a minor cold in early October and haven't been sick since. I think the last time I was seriously sick with the flu was around March last year, which is pretty good for me since I usually get sick very very easily.

right now, but i'm almost always sick so it isn't surprising

I'm currently sick... yay. I hadn't been sick for a while, but unfortunately the stomach flu (I think) got ahold of me. I'm already getting better, though, so that's nice.

Back