• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tax Cuts and Jobs Act - Your Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a pro-lifer, and I don’t believe in using violence against people for specifically having certain opinions.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually don’t. What I mean is that I don’t believe in forcing people to own anything, whether it’s good for them or bad for them. Now if I a choice to either keep Obamacare, or replace it with single-payer universal healthcare, I would rather stick with Obamacare. If I have a choose to keep Obamacare or repeal it completely, I would repeal it completely. The government should not get involved in healthcare. We should care for the sick, but this is none of the government’s business.

because helping people to not ****ing die is immoral and ruins the beauty of Choice. god bless america the only place in the universe where people can be truly free

god bless america, where owning a gun is a sacred right given to all, and not dying from preventable causes is a privilege afforded to those wealthy enough

552923_Bald-Eagle-And-American-Flag.jpg

because helping people to not ****ing die is immoral and ruins the beauty of Choice. god bless america the only place in the universe where people can be truly free

Please be respectful. There's no need to be rude to people for having different opinions.

They have their jobs, we have ours. If someone chooses to be sick, it?s their problem.

how selfish can you actually be to say this.

i was diagnosed with type one diabetes 4 years ago, and my parents are going to have an even harder time trying to pay for my insulin because of this bill. My dad is a public school teacher and my mom isn't even employed. I didn't "choose to be sick" you jerk, I was born with this. If you have to pay extra taxes to be a contributing factor in helping keep a kid healthy, then I would say that is a pretty good deal, don't you think?

+ the government isn't forcing you to have health care. You have to sign up for Obamacare.

Whether it?s for safety or not, we don?t need the government to poke their noses in everyone?s business. They have their jobs, we have ours. If someone chooses not to have insurance, it?s their problem.

Editing this because of the backlash I had on this thread.

Welp that's what happens when you make political threads on the internet :rolleyes:

Especially on sites where liberals are the majority of the users, granted that they are more intolerant than conservatives.

I have to admit, the way I worded that “If they choose to be sick, it’s their problem” was kinda rude, but I am very sensitive to backlashes. Always have been, always will. Granted, there are some members on this forum that are truly hateful and would get aggressive in arguing (I’m looking at you gyro), but I mess up a couple of times, kinda like how George Bush messes up on the speeches.

To get back on topic, I do support cutting taxes for the rich, but instead of raising it on the middle class, I would repeal everything from Obamacare without replacement, and take down some of the other welfare programs, including Social Security. We should help out the poor, but not by means of government. I believe the government should only be here to keep law and order in the country.

pxUXnBl.png

eternal mood

please go back to choosing to be sick, before you trip even harder

Who NEEDS the government amirite, let's just be an anarchy that'll make America great again

Last edited:
Always have been, always will. Granted, there are some members on this forum that are truly hateful and would get aggressive in arguing (I?m looking at you gyro), but I mess up a couple of times, kinda like how George Bush messes up on the speeches.

after the things you've said to others alongside me in the tbt discord i dont think you should be talking about aggression :lemon:

is it possible to care about the life of a fetus while not caring about the lives of fully developed humans?

Thinking_Face_Emoji.png

Last edited:
Since I was ever so rudely and unwarrantedly called out (thank you to the people notifying me on discord <3): tax the hell out of the rich, let people have access to healthcare free of charge, and screw Donald Trump and his crap party! :lemon:

also im not a fan of obamacare but i can respecc how it assisted people who really couldnt afford medical care at all so getting rid of it entirely is ?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back