• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would you spend £18 for an Amiibo card?

thisistian

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
If they've been your dreamie for ages and they're at the top of Tier 1. Do you think that price is reasonable?

yikes lol... I converted it to US dollars and its 21.42. I don't think that price is reasonable at all

24 usd? that's.. a bit much. no thanks lol. just find a custom one on etsy for like 5 dollars or something.

People are really scalping for them it sucks. It's cheaper most places to buy a pack and then just finding someone to trade!

If it's a villager from a Welcome Amiibo card then you can actually find custom-made cards on Etsy that work for 5 USD (they even have Sanrio, it's from the CrossingStore). If it's a villager from a regular Amiibo card then I would google which series that villager is in for the cards (1, 2, 3, or 4) and then just buy a couple of those packs. You could get repeats but you can sell the repeats, give them to friends, or trade them with other people.

I don't think that's a reasonable price. Who is the dreamie?

No. I don't even have that much money in my bank account lmao

Umm that's very expensive. The most I've ever paid for an amiibo card is $10, but even that is too much. I really hate how expensive individual amiibo cards are, honestly. You can't get your dreamie without spending a fortune.

I don't wanna break the rules, but I'll just use the Save Editor.

no. the highest i've bought is probably near 10 pounds? it's a little much for a card but it included posting so, don't regret it either

lmao no tf

no indeed lol, loving all those japanese that tries scamming everyone for the sanrio ones. just reprint ffs nintendo

- - - Post Merge - - -

just adopt the dreamie. i'd never spend ridiculous amounts of money on a card

Well you can't adopt the Sanrio cards and amiibo(figure) ones likes Cece and Vich?. And some people would probably like the card if they ever move out by accident since you can just move them in again.

But yeah for once card I'd never pay that (yes ?toile is awesome but doesn't justify her by scalping her card for like $25+ lol)

I spent $15 on a Julian card for my brother. I'm not even going to use it, and my brother lost his 3DS. But I still got it because Julian was his favorite when he had AC. That's the most I'll ever spend on a card--even though I really like them. It's just not worth it.

That's 30 canadian dollars do you know how much Tims i could buy with that ? No... even if it was a dreamie... I'd just keep dreaming :/

Well you can't adopt the Sanrio cards and amiibo(figure) ones likes Cece and Vich?. And some people would probably like the card if they ever move out by accident since you can just move them in again.

But yeah for once card I'd never pay that (yes ?toile is awesome but doesn't justify her by scalping her card for like $25+ lol)

for wa cards find someone who sells cheaper, otherwise buy custom ones (they are much cheaper than what these ppl price)
find amiibo card traders who you can trade cards for the dreamie
or just hack the game idk

Back