• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying A weird art request {Can pay AC:PC Bells and TBT}

Sloom

sherb
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2591-2333-2046
Island
Comatose
New Horizons Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (151) +
Hey!

So uh, I wanted to get a very specific drawing of my character, and since I can't draw, I decided to post it here.
Basically what I'd like is kind of a "ragdoll?" version of my character who is here: https://imgur.com/a/XfMce

Yeah, I know you have no idea what I'm on about, but it's necessary that I have it in this pose:
DIno.jpg
Dino2.jpg
dino3.jpg

I know that's weird, but I'm dabbling around in animation and I need a ragdoll/puppet version of my character. Of course, if I happen to use it in a video (Which I probably won't, I'll be honest) I will give you full credit for the art.

What I'm Paying
Yay, it's the bit you were waiting for! Ok, so I can either pay in

TBT Bells Look to my sidebar to see my amount
Pocket Camp Bells I have 100,000 pocket camp bells because I just deleted everything I own lol.
A weird mitten I have a weird mitten collectible, no idea how I got it, but if you want it... uhh sure.

Ok, so if you want to buy via TBT bells, please don't ask me for all of my money x.x. I have a few orders I'm waiting on and I'd like to have some left over, so even though I'd love to pay you that much....... I can't lol.

Do I have to draw her as a goat?
No. You can draw her as a full on human, kemonomimi, anthro, furry, humanoid, refrigerator, whatever you want, as long as it is in the pose I showed in the spoiler! (Of course you can draw her as a goat too)

Can you pay me with more than one currency?
Sure, I can pay you partly ACPC bells, partly TBT or whatever you like. As long as I can afford it lol.

Should I get offended if you turn me down?
No! The reason is because I either can't spend that much on it because of being a stingy loser, or your style doesn't really work for the purpose I'm using it for.

Can I draw it traditionally?
Nope, sorry.

Do I need to include the vine bracelet?
You don't but I'd prefer it in. Why are you asking me that anyway? Go away.

What expression do I need to draw?
Any expression is fine, but I think a very neutral expression works best, try copying the expressions from the spoiler thing ~

Is there a certain style I need to draw in?
No. You can draw it in any style you like. Although it'd be preferred if the art was more cartoony and simplistic. Detailed art works fine too though if that's your thing.

Can I please ask you a question?
Please do ask me a question! Although asking that question defeats the object of the question but yes go ahead and ask a question.

Okay, so just show me some examples of some art you've done down below, and what you'd prefer to be paid in, and I'll see if it works for me! Again, please don't get offended if you get rejected and I promise it's not because your art is bad... at least I hope it isn't

Last edited:
Hey! I'm done the art request you left on my page, I will PM you it tomorrow or tonight.

Hmm...I'll be back...*attempts to sneak away but trips over tissue box*

Ugh rippers
Try this

Okay yes it worked this time lol. I actually really like it! Would you prefer ACPC bells or tbt? And how much would you want? I really would prefer to not pick the price if that's ok because I'm awful at it but you know lol

I really like your character :) I can try drawing the ragdoll, if you like. In exchange, I could really use some of the Pocket Camp Bells (since I‘m somehow always broke in that game, haha).
Some of my other stuff for reference: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?441283-My-town-s-villagers-(-and-some-other-stuff)

Holy heck I love your art. How many Pocket Camp bells would you ask for it? ~
EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I actually have 200,000 pocket camp bells now so I'll be a lot more spendy lol

Last edited:
Okay yes it worked this time lol. I actually really like it! Would you prefer ACPC bells or tbt? And how much would you want? I really would prefer to not pick the price if that's ok because I'm awful at it but you know lol

30 or 40 tbt? I'm really bad at pricing as well LMAO

Last edited:
Holy heck I love your art. How many Pocket Camp bells would you ask for it? ~
EDIT: Also forgot to mention that I actually have 200,000 pocket camp bells now so I'll be a lot more spendy lol

D'aw, thanks ;u; I don't know, I'm bad with pricing, too. How about I send you a tiny little preview and you can pay whatever you want for the large version? Anything is fine with me :)

View attachment 213012

I hope that's ok? The black lines I usually use were too obtrusive for the character's soft color scheme, so I used colored lines instead - I do have a black lined version, too, though, in case you prefer that.

Last edited:
Back