sailormochi

roscoe, my ride or die
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Hello everyone! I just joined today c:

I've been playing ACNL since last August, but I took a super long break after about a year of playing. After Pocket Camp was released, I started missing my villagers again and now I'm back! I want to play a bit more seriously this time and collect all the furniture, decor items, etc that I've always wanted. And what's a better way to do that than join a forum?

You can call me Mochi, or Momo I suppose. My mayor name is Luna so that's fine too.

My favorite villager is Roscoe. <3 He told me he was thinking of moving away when I logged in today (after about a 8 month hiatus) and my heart shattered... but I made him stay! So it's all good. Anyway...

I hope I can make lots of friends here :)

Welcome to the forums! Are you a Sailor Moon fan? Your username and your mayor being Luna give me suspicions. ;)

Welcome, I'm a big fan of Roscoe myself! There's lots of new people joining after pocket camp so I think you'll be just fine :D

Welcome to the forums! Are you a Sailor Moon fan? Your username and your mayor being Luna give me suspicions. ;)
Ah, you got me :p I am. Thank you for the welcome! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome, I'm a big fan of Roscoe myself! There's lots of new people joining after pocket camp so I think you'll be just fine :D

Roscoe is the absolute cutest, I adore him so much <3 I was so happy when we finally had our reunion on Pocket Camp. :)

That's great! PC was the reminder I needed about how awesome Animal Crossing is. I'm glad to be back and to be part of here~ Thank you for your welcome. <3

Last edited:
Love your username! <3 it’s so cute hehe :p
Is your town cute and pastel-y? Bc your username gives me those vibes haha

Love your username! <3 it’s so cute hehe :p
Is your town cute and pastel-y? Bc your username gives me those vibes haha

Aaah thank you c":
Sadly, not yet! I haven't gotten around to decorating my town very much. Sighpie.
But that is an aesthetic I enjoy very much :p I'm hoping to one day have a cute, soft, and pastel-y town <3

Back