• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Advent Calendar

Quackerz

Orange 🍊
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Do you have one this year? If so what is it and what have you gotten so far? I have a smiggle (stationery store in Australia, UK, NZ and probably other places, tell me if theres more) calendar.

Last edited:
I made one myself and put Kinder Surprise Eggs inside :D I used to have the official Kinder Surprise Egg Advent Calenders when I was little, but they sadly stopped selling those - and replaced them with gendered ones, which I refuse to support.

Last edited:
I have two chocolate ones because I'm fat and I don't really look at the shape of them I literally just eat them. The exteriors are Paddignton bear which is pretty cool and like an official Cadburys one

I've got a chocolate Paw Patrol one and my partner has a vegan chocolate one!

Nope don't have those nowadays, although I did have them when I was little.. chocolate and small gift ones iirc lol

I always get one from Bayern Munich. It contains chocolates, trading cards and a coupon for the fan shop.

I got an advent calendar! It's just a small one that has chocolates for every day. I actually haven't started opening the days yet because I've had a cold so it's hard for me to taste things.

I have a Moo Free one! It's really good, it just has little vegan chocolates. I've always loved advent calenders

i had one some years ago....it's the chocolate ones you buy at the grocery store.

of course i didn't eat one chocolate per day, me and my sis just gulped it all down when we came home :p

I have two! Both of them are the Tsum Tsum advent calendars, and I love them! I have two because on was the Target exclusive one, and the other is the "openly available" one! I got them last year and was sad because so many of them were X-Mas themed (like the actual vinyl toy was in X-Mas garb) but this year it's only a handful are themed, and the larger ones have removeable antlers and hats and scarves so it's nice getting more NORMAL Tsums with it! =D I am addicted to Tsums!
Day 1:
XL- Bullseye and Joy
Day 2:
Mini- Mike Wazowski, Pascal, Tinkerbell
One of the calendars was packaged wrong so I got a double surprise, sadly that means I'll have an empty one too! =[

I used to have the official Kinder Surprise Egg Advent Calenders when I was little, but they sadly stopped selling those - and replaced them with gendered ones, which I refuse to support.

I'm not a Kinder egg person, but I noticed the eggs being separated into blue and pink too. Superheroes in one and princesses in the other. Weird move but maybe it makes business easier. Doesn't affect me.

I'm not a Kinder egg person, but I noticed the eggs being separated into blue and pink too. Superheroes in one and princesses in the other. Weird move but maybe it makes business easier. Doesn't affect me.

The boy prizes are always better imo

I didn't know they were doing that with the Kinder eggs, but hey, at least it makes it easier to pick which ones you want. I wouldn't buy those either tbh.

i have a picture one! IT'S REALLY FUN! on the 1st i got a lamp post and on the 2nd i got a pic of some mistletoe! i'm waiting in anticipation of picture number 3! place your bets early!

I have one that has a different gemstone in it for every day. It's really cute!

Back