Advent Calendar

Quackerz

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Yellow Candy
Do you have one this year? If so what is it and what have you gotten so far? I have a smiggle (stationery store in Australia, UK, NZ and probably other places, tell me if theres more) calendar.

Last edited:
I made one myself and put Kinder Surprise Eggs inside :D I used to have the official Kinder Surprise Egg Advent Calenders when I was little, but they sadly stopped selling those - and replaced them with gendered ones, which I refuse to support.

Last edited:
I have two chocolate ones because I'm fat and I don't really look at the shape of them I literally just eat them. The exteriors are Paddignton bear which is pretty cool and like an official Cadburys one

I've got a chocolate Paw Patrol one and my partner has a vegan chocolate one!

Nope don't have those nowadays, although I did have them when I was little.. chocolate and small gift ones iirc lol

I always get one from Bayern Munich. It contains chocolates, trading cards and a coupon for the fan shop.

I got an advent calendar! It's just a small one that has chocolates for every day. I actually haven't started opening the days yet because I've had a cold so it's hard for me to taste things.

I have a Moo Free one! It's really good, it just has little vegan chocolates. I've always loved advent calenders

i had one some years ago....it's the chocolate ones you buy at the grocery store.

of course i didn't eat one chocolate per day, me and my sis just gulped it all down when we came home :p

I have two! Both of them are the Tsum Tsum advent calendars, and I love them! I have two because on was the Target exclusive one, and the other is the "openly available" one! I got them last year and was sad because so many of them were X-Mas themed (like the actual vinyl toy was in X-Mas garb) but this year it's only a handful are themed, and the larger ones have removeable antlers and hats and scarves so it's nice getting more NORMAL Tsums with it! =D I am addicted to Tsums!
Day 1:
XL- Bullseye and Joy
Day 2:
Mini- Mike Wazowski, Pascal, Tinkerbell
One of the calendars was packaged wrong so I got a double surprise, sadly that means I'll have an empty one too! =[

I used to have the official Kinder Surprise Egg Advent Calenders when I was little, but they sadly stopped selling those - and replaced them with gendered ones, which I refuse to support.

I'm not a Kinder egg person, but I noticed the eggs being separated into blue and pink too. Superheroes in one and princesses in the other. Weird move but maybe it makes business easier. Doesn't affect me.

I didn't know they were doing that with the Kinder eggs, but hey, at least it makes it easier to pick which ones you want. I wouldn't buy those either tbh.

i have a picture one! IT'S REALLY FUN! on the 1st i got a lamp post and on the 2nd i got a pic of some mistletoe! i'm waiting in anticipation of picture number 3! place your bets early!

I have one that has a different gemstone in it for every day. It's really cute!

Back