Selling [DRAWING] Your mayors, as Pokémon!

MayorKami

Just a helpful mayor <3
Bells
Eggs
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (10) +
CLOSED! Keep your eyes peeled for next time's commissions!

Attachments

• CE34B29F-46F6-47BD-ABAB-998018BD0D29.jpg
    CE34B29F-46F6-47BD-ABAB-998018BD0D29.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 9F64E817-BC63-476E-B731-AFCE653B17FC.jpg
    9F64E817-BC63-476E-B731-AFCE653B17FC.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DEAAF583-28F9-4095-AA1C-B62CA003467A.jpg
    DEAAF583-28F9-4095-AA1C-B62CA003467A.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color):
LfEdhei.jpg

Type of Pok?mon to be: eevee!
Accessories (if you want them): none, just the hair and eyes
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat color please

thank you!

Last edited:
this looks
fun

Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): i dont have any screenshots of my mayor on me, but let me know if you cant work with these references: https://toyhou.se/266461.nipples
Type of Pok?mon to be: wooper
Accessories (if you want them): the angel halo+round glasses
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat

I know what I want.

Jpo2atO.png
Type of Pok?mon to be: Hawlucha
Accessories (if you want them): Everything that my mayor has on
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Proper Shading+Detail:

Total TBT: 20 TBT. Thanks.

LfEdhei.jpg

Type of Pok?mon to be: eevee!
Accessories (if you want them): none, just the hair and eyes
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat color please

thank you!

Okay, yours is the first being drawn! It’ll most likely be done by 12/5/17! Your total is 10 TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this looks
fun

Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): i dont have any screenshots of my mayor on me, but let me know if you cant work with these references: https://toyhou.se/266461.nipples
Type of Pok?mon to be: wooper
Accessories (if you want them): the angel halo+round glasses
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat

Okay! Yours is the second in line to be drawn! It’ll most likely be completed by 12/7/17! Your total is 11 TBT. (+1 for accessories)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know what I want.

Jpo2atO.png
Type of Pok?mon to be: Hawlucha
Accessories (if you want them): Everything that my mayor has on
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Proper Shading+Detail:

Total TBT: 20 TBT. Thanks.

Ok, yours is the third in line to be drawn! It’ll most likely be completed by 12/9/17! Your total is 25 TBT (+5 for all the accessories)

Last edited:
Bump! (really? nobody else wants good quality and cheap art of their own mayor as a choice Pok?mon?)

I'll bite, lol. These look fun. Can I order for my mayor and pocket camp gal? For a total of 30 tbt.

Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): here
Type of Pok?mon to be: Furret
Accessories (if you want them): nahhh
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Basic shading

Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): here
Type of Pok?mon to be: Komala
Accessories (if you want them): The hat in the ref, if you can?
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Basic shading.

Last edited:
I'll bite, lol. These look fun. Can I order for my mayor and pocket camp gal? For a total of 30 tbt.

Type of Pok?mon to be: Furret
Accessories (if you want them): nahhh
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Basic shading

Type of Pok?mon to be: Komala
Accessories (if you want them): The hat in the ref, if you can?
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Basic shading.

Ok, yours is fourth in line to be drawn and will most likely be completed by 12/11/17! Your total is 31 TBT. (+1 for the hat)

Oh man this is so great, I must order ;w;

Picture of Mayor: [x]
Type of Pok?mon to be: Arcanine
Accessories (if you want them): His glasses are important! Also, a blue Santa hat, and a blue scarf with white fluff on the ends, and a science officer insignia on one end.
What quality of drawing: Flat Color

Just lmk how much that'll be, tysm!!

Oh man this is so great, I must order ;w;

Picture of Mayor: [x]
Type of Pok?mon to be: Arcanine
Accessories (if you want them): His glasses are important! Also, a blue Santa hat, and a blue scarf with white fluff on the ends, and a science officer insignia on one end.
What quality of drawing: Flat Color

Just lmk how much that'll be, tysm!!

Ok, yours is the 5th in line to be drawn and will most likely be completed on 12/14/17! Your total will be 14 TBT.

ok this is so great how could I not?
Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): https://mayorashe.tumblr.com/post/166193014639/had-to-finally-make-a-mayor-reference-so-i-figured
Type of Pok?mon to be: Vaporeon
Accessories (if you want them): blue pansy in hair (behind ear?) instead of the white cosmo~
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat color :)

Ok, yours is 6th in line to be drawn and will most likely be completed on 12/16/17! Your total will be 11TBT. (+1 for the pansy)

Last edited:
Bump! (I am waiting 24 hours for more requests and if there is no more I am going to close it, if there is more, I am waiting until 10 people request [4 more slots available])

Last edited:
Closed! Thank you all for requesting, your art will be finished soon :) I am opening up new commissions with a new topic in most likely a week or so. Keep an eye out!

Back