• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling [DRAWING] Your mayors, as Pokémon!

MayorKami

Just a helpful mayor <3
Bells
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
Feedback
100% (10) +
CLOSED! Keep your eyes peeled for next time's commissions!

Attachments

• CE34B29F-46F6-47BD-ABAB-998018BD0D29.jpg
    CE34B29F-46F6-47BD-ABAB-998018BD0D29.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 123
  • 9F64E817-BC63-476E-B731-AFCE653B17FC.jpg
    9F64E817-BC63-476E-B731-AFCE653B17FC.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 121
  • DEAAF583-28F9-4095-AA1C-B62CA003467A.jpg
    DEAAF583-28F9-4095-AA1C-B62CA003467A.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color):
LfEdhei.jpg

Type of Pok?mon to be: eevee!
Accessories (if you want them): none, just the hair and eyes
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat color please

thank you!

Last edited:
this looks
fun

Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): i dont have any screenshots of my mayor on me, but let me know if you cant work with these references: https://toyhou.se/266461.nipples
Type of Pok?mon to be: wooper
Accessories (if you want them): the angel halo+round glasses
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat

I know what I want.

Jpo2atO.png
Type of Pok?mon to be: Hawlucha
Accessories (if you want them): Everything that my mayor has on
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Proper Shading+Detail:

Total TBT: 20 TBT. Thanks.

LfEdhei.jpg

Type of Pok?mon to be: eevee!
Accessories (if you want them): none, just the hair and eyes
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat color please

thank you!

Okay, yours is the first being drawn! It’ll most likely be done by 12/5/17! Your total is 10 TBT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

this looks
fun

Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): i dont have any screenshots of my mayor on me, but let me know if you cant work with these references: https://toyhou.se/266461.nipples
Type of Pok?mon to be: wooper
Accessories (if you want them): the angel halo+round glasses
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat

Okay! Yours is the second in line to be drawn! It’ll most likely be completed by 12/7/17! Your total is 11 TBT. (+1 for accessories)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know what I want.

Jpo2atO.png
Type of Pok?mon to be: Hawlucha
Accessories (if you want them): Everything that my mayor has on
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Proper Shading+Detail:

Total TBT: 20 TBT. Thanks.

Ok, yours is the third in line to be drawn! It’ll most likely be completed by 12/9/17! Your total is 25 TBT (+5 for all the accessories)

Last edited:
Bump! (really? nobody else wants good quality and cheap art of their own mayor as a choice Pok?mon?)

I'll bite, lol. These look fun. Can I order for my mayor and pocket camp gal? For a total of 30 tbt.

Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): here
Type of Pok?mon to be: Furret
Accessories (if you want them): nahhh
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Basic shading

Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): here
Type of Pok?mon to be: Komala
Accessories (if you want them): The hat in the ref, if you can?
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Basic shading.

Last edited:
I'll bite, lol. These look fun. Can I order for my mayor and pocket camp gal? For a total of 30 tbt.

Type of Pok?mon to be: Furret
Accessories (if you want them): nahhh
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Basic shading

Type of Pok?mon to be: Komala
Accessories (if you want them): The hat in the ref, if you can?
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): Basic shading.

Ok, yours is fourth in line to be drawn and will most likely be completed by 12/11/17! Your total is 31 TBT. (+1 for the hat)

Oh man this is so great, I must order ;w;

Picture of Mayor: [x]
Type of Pok?mon to be: Arcanine
Accessories (if you want them): His glasses are important! Also, a blue Santa hat, and a blue scarf with white fluff on the ends, and a science officer insignia on one end.
What quality of drawing: Flat Color

Just lmk how much that'll be, tysm!!

Oh man this is so great, I must order ;w;

Picture of Mayor: [x]
Type of Pok?mon to be: Arcanine
Accessories (if you want them): His glasses are important! Also, a blue Santa hat, and a blue scarf with white fluff on the ends, and a science officer insignia on one end.
What quality of drawing: Flat Color

Just lmk how much that'll be, tysm!!

Ok, yours is the 5th in line to be drawn and will most likely be completed on 12/14/17! Your total will be 14 TBT.

ok this is so great how could I not?
Picture of Mayor (or description of hair, hair color, eye type, and eye color): https://mayorashe.tumblr.com/post/166193014639/had-to-finally-make-a-mayor-reference-so-i-figured
Type of Pok?mon to be: Vaporeon
Accessories (if you want them): blue pansy in hair (behind ear?) instead of the white cosmo~
What quality of drawing (flat color, basic shading, or proper shading+detail): flat color :)

Ok, yours is 6th in line to be drawn and will most likely be completed on 12/16/17! Your total will be 11TBT. (+1 for the pansy)

Last edited:
Bump! (I am waiting 24 hours for more requests and if there is no more I am going to close it, if there is more, I am waiting until 10 people request [4 more slots available])

Last edited:
Closed! Thank you all for requesting, your art will be finished soon :) I am opening up new commissions with a new topic in most likely a week or so. Keep an eye out!

Back