Hot Cocoa
Snowflake Glow Wand
Yellow Tulip
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Orange Candy
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Since the year is coming to a close, I wouls like to discuss TBT?s history in 2017. Out of all the events or incidents (such as staff pranks) that happened in 2017, what would be your favorite?

My favorite one this year was the Christmas filter incident, when every time someone says ?Halloween?, the filter changes it to ?Christmas?, even in images. I liked that more than the TBT Fair.

Lol, that prank was pretty good. I also liked when the staff pretended the collectible files were broken and would take months to fix after the flea prank. People really lost it over that one. XD

I like when everybody went completely insane over the collectible restocks the week of June 11. That incident alone literally made like 3 of my friends leave this site lol

That incident is also what killed the Miscellaneous group chat (RIP :,[ )

I like when everybody went completely insane over the collectible restocks the week of June 11. That incident alone literally made like 3 of my friends leave this site lol

That incident is also what killed the Miscellaneous group chat (RIP :,[ )

There was a lot of drama on this site this year, majority of them coming from political threads. But I've seen worse before 2016. If you take a look at this thread, you could see how ridiculous this site used to be. Now it has improved since the rules got stricter.

only rejoined halfway through the year so i've probably missed more interesting incidents....

but some incidents that will always stick with me:

-sweet feather war
-halloween censor
-the fair

Favorite because fun (even though I will probably never get a staff fave lel): TBT Fair because how much better it was than 2016 :3

And yeah pretty much every year trying to revive the pizza threads :p

only rejoined halfway through the year so i've probably missed more interesting incidents....

but some incidents that will always stick with me:

-sweet feather war
-halloween censor
-the fair

Other than the political dramas beforehand and the restock drama that got the Miscellaneous group closed, here's what you missed:

- The flea April Fool's prank (and when collectibles broke)
- Jeremy's name was temporarily changed
- The Cherry Blossom banner
- The 2017 Egg Hunt
- Username change item taken down due to glitch exploit
- Users that exploited the username change item got fined for every username change

And of course, I used to be called Apple2012, since the beginning of my membership. But some time after the egg hunt, I changed my username to Alolan_Apples.

I've only been here for less than half the year, but remember when the Bell Tree turned into the winter skin in the middle of summer?

I've only been here for less than half the year, but remember when the Bell Tree turned into the winter skin in the middle of summer?

That accidentally revealed the identity of the moderators that issued the infractions. While most features weren’t working, I saw which mods gave me infractions in the past. It wasn’t Resetti’s name.

All of the events this year were super fun but I really enjoyed the stalk market...even though it also made me want to pull all my hair out
And the Christmas filter was hilarious
Oh but the best thing that happened this year was DEFINITELY Kracko

phht it's not even close--

the best event of the year was the Friday the 13th Miracle in January, when wierd dolls appeared in the forum shop and everyone got to display one for a day!! :D

Other than the political dramas beforehand and the restock drama that got the Miscellaneous group closed, here's what you missed:

- The flea April Fool's prank (and when collectibles broke)
- Jeremy's name was temporarily changed
- The Cherry Blossom banner
- The 2017 Egg Hunt
- Username change item taken down due to glitch exploit
- Users that exploited the username change item got fined for every username change

And of course, I used to be called Apple2012, since the beginning of my membership. But some time after the egg hunt, I changed my username to Alolan_Apples.

more info on the flea prank and user item change situation? i'm quite interested

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh but the best thing that happened this year was DEFINITELY Kracko
die kracko

dieeeee

begone horrible fair mirror

more info on the flea prank and user item change situation? i'm quite interested

So back in April, there was a prank where the staff changed the collectibles to fleas, and all the PNG avatars had flea backgrounds. Oh, and there were fleas raining from the sky. It was actually pretty hilarious.
Well the day after April Fool's, Jeremy decided to prolong the joke and make it seem as if the staff had actually deleted the icons for all the collectibles and were unable to retrieve them. Basically they made it seem the like the site was broken. They even staged an argument between two staff members to trigger people.
The day after, everything was back to normal, and then a flea collectible was available in the shop for like 1 tbt to commemorate the hilarious prank.

For the username change... I wasn't directly in on this, because I didn't even know about it until after it happened. But apparently at some point in time, the username change collectible because free for people to get from the shop. People were getting a whole bunch of them and changing their usernames for free.
Well once the staff found out about it, they fixed the glitch and charged all the people for every username change that they got. I know there were quite a few people who were really in the hole because they exploited the glitch and were charged for the username change.

So back in April, there was a prank where the staff changed the collectibles to fleas, and all the PNG avatars had flea backgrounds. Oh, and there were fleas raining from the sky. It was actually pretty hilarious.
Well the day after April Fool's, Jeremy decided to prolong the joke and make it seem as if the staff had actually deleted the icons for all the collectibles and were unable to retrieve them. Basically they made it seem the like the site was broken. They even staged an argument between two staff members to trigger people.
The day after, everything was back to normal, and then a flea collectible was available in the shop for like 1 tbt to commemorate the hilarious prank.

For the username change... I wasn't directly in on this, because I didn't even know about it until after it happened. But apparently at some point in time, the username change collectible because free for people to get from the shop. People were getting a whole bunch of them and changing their usernames for free.
Well once the staff found out about it, they fixed the glitch and charged all the people for every username change that they got. I know there were quite a few people who were really in the hole because they exploited the glitch and were charged for the username change.

first one sounds like chaos. but i would've enjoyed a little flea as a memory, if i was there.

username change one....i wouldn't of gotten involved since i like the user i have. why would people abuse it though? just change once and that's it jeez, obviously you're gonna get in trouble

eh... probably the 5 years of new leaf event! i mean, 360 tbt for free? just for taking pictures!

first one sounds like chaos. but i would've enjoyed a little flea as a memory, if i was there.

username change one....i wouldn't of gotten involved since i like the user i have. why would people abuse it though? just change once and that's it jeez, obviously you're gonna get in trouble

The collectible one really was chaos. I know I had a bit of a panic attack when I saw my collectibles were gone. And then there were people who had messages that we're like the entire script of the bee movie and we had to scroll through this long page of text because the collectible files were "broken". It was madness.

probably the fair, first big event I was able to experience on the site and definitely didn't disappoint

Back