• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anyone has those villagers?

Laov

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello!

I am currently re-thinking my town, I am not sure of which villagers I would like to have in them so it would be amazing if someone who has them could share their Dream Code, just so I can see what they look like in game. (I've absolutely never seen most of them!)

Avery the eagle, Molly the duck, Sylvana and Tasha the squirrels, Plucky the chicken.
Also I saw the the last three ones are "special" villagers, is it possible to have them in my town even if I don't have their cards? Can they pop in a regular town or can I get them at someone else's town?

Thank you very much!

I don't have any of the villagers you listed above. However, I'm pretty sure you can adopt the Welcome Amiibo villagers just the same as regular villagers. But, to obtain them otherwise you have to have their cards and scan them in via Wisp.

Last edited:
i have Molly the duck! my dream code is 7C00-00AE-ED94 :)
i think welcome amiibo villagers work the same as others!

i have avery!! i love him :D
dream code: 5A00-000F-9656

i don't know when i last updated it so it's probably a huge mess :v i should probably update it but my town is STILL a mess, ahaha

Thank you all so much!
I hope you are right and I will be able to get them, they seem so cute! But I don't have a scanner or any cards, so I'll see, hopefully it won't be a problem :)
(I think I was told Felyne couldn't be adopt for example, not sure what the difference is, I don't know much about these new villagers haha)

And thanks for the Dream Codes, I can't wait to check them! :D

Thank you all so much!
I hope you are right and I will be able to get them, they seem so cute! But I don't have a scanner or any cards, so I'll see, hopefully it won't be a problem :)
(I think I was told Felyne couldn't be adopt for example, not sure what the difference is, I don't know much about these new villagers haha)

And thanks for the Dream Codes, I can't wait to check them! :D

Oh! I forgot to mention. Villagers scanned via figurines cannot be adopted (ex. Epona, Sanrio, Felyne). Villagers scanned via Amiibo cards can be adopted otherwise ^^.

I have Plucky here: Halow'en DA--5F00-00A0-7C3C
I have Sylvana here: Fonebone DA-5D00-0091-9775

I can confirm that Sylvana,Tasha and Plucky can be adopted from someone else as long as the other person summons their RV, have them move into their town and then scan someone else to put them in boxes. :)

I have the Felyne figurine and have scanned, invited him into and enjoyed him in both of my towns.

I have Tasha, I'll make a temporary dream address if you want to see her.

Thank you all so much for the informations and the dream adresses!
Plus I got to visit some really nice towns, and there are some villagers I never thought of that are so cute. It was a real pleasure :)

AccfSally: it would be amazing, if you don't mind!

Back