• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm still surprised...

EvieEvening23

Queen of Ducks
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
So I logged on, thinking that it would be a normal day, but then I get a letter. It was from Gayle! I was surprised since she moved out a long time ago and I didn't think that this was evenpossible. When I read it, I must've buried a time capsule for her because she asked me to find it again. Here is the letter word-for-word:

Dearest Maili,

It's been a while, hasn't it?
Since I moved away, I was
hoping you could dig up that
time capsule for me. Please?
Oh, and you can keep what's
inside, of course!

Counting on you! Gayle

Has this happened to any one else?

Yes. Actually a few times. The usual letters and shirts Al wouldn't be seen dead wearing...

That's pretty neat. I didn't know moved-out villagers could still send you messages.

It happened to me too! I reallyyy wish we could send letter to villagers that already moved. That'll be cool :D

I never knew this. I always just ended up digging up the time capsule by accident anyway.

Yeah, it happened to me with Zell. He wrote after moving out to tell me to dig up his time capsule.

Margie sent me a letter like that a few days after she moved out. I was surprised and really glad, because she was a villager I really liked. I still have the item she put in the time capsule.

Yes I've had that with Skye and Cherry. Its pretty cute and def when they seem to remember that they have something buried.

Back