• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop 🚶 Roller's Path Design Shop! 🚶

rollerC

K.K. Remixer
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
2196-5910-2518
Orange (Fruit)
Coco
Feedback
100% (7) +
ROLLER'S PATH SHOP

Currently, the shop is: Closed indefinitely.

Making a themed town? Want to spruce it up? Consider having me make paths for your town!

I've made quite a few paths not just for myself, but for others as well. Personally, I found it very hard to find the right kind of path that I'm looking for online. So I decided to make my own paths. After making paths for a while, I've thought it might help a lot of people to have paths made just for their town!

How it works:
You commission me to make a set of tiles for your town. The specifics are completely up to you; you decide the colors, the look, you can even send me reference images from real life. And then I turn that into a path for your town! You can use it however you want, in New Leaf or Happy Home Designer, doesn't matter!
Please note that you may not publish the designs on any website without attribution--whether on Tumblr or on the forum, you do not get to post the designs without clear, obvious attribution and a link to my forum page.

How long it takes:
A simple, 9-tile path design for widths greater than 2 tiles will take less than a day in most cases. Variation tiles or paths with a 1-tile width can take four days depending on the originality and irregularity of the commission. Water tiles can take anywhere from a day to a week, depending on the specific needs. During the time I am working on someone's commission, the shop will be closed. It will reopen after I have finished the commission.
These are estimates.

Payment:
9-tile brick, cobble, or tile path (width of two or more tiles): 10 TBT
+ Every additional tile (variation): 0.75 TBT
+ Non-brick: 5-10 TBT
+ Grass, sand, or dirt tiles: 2 TBT each
+ Every possible configuration of tiles: 5-10 TBT
+ Water tiles: 2.5 TBT each

17-tile brick, cobble, or tile path (width of one tile): 15 TBT
+ Every additional tile (variation): 1 TBT
+ Non-brick: 5-10 TBT
+ Grass, sand, or dirt tiles: 2 TBT each
+ Every possible configuration of tiles: 3-6 TBT
+ Water tiles: 2.5 TBT each

Custom: Determined during commission
These prices are estimates and are subject to change. You may offer different prices for your commission.

Past designs:
Here are some designs I have already made!
Kronk asked for single-tile brass pipes. The designs below are a few of the 17 tiles I made for them.
This 10-set of tiles is a path for my candy-themed town!
Allainah asked for a standard cream brick path with strawberries along the border. Here's the result!

FAQ:
How can you have more than 10 tiles in your town?
In New Leaf, you can circumvent this limit by creating multiple playable characters; you can have up to 40 tiles in your town. In Happy Home Designer, this isn't a problem, as there are 120 path slots!

How do I download the paths?
You download them to New Leaf by unlocking the QR code machine in the Able Sisters; this is accomplished by talking to Sable for 10 days. In Happy Home Designer, you purchase the QR code machine by using play coins. After you unlock it, it will stay upstairs.

I like these designs! Can I edit them and use them for my own work?
No. At least, not without explicit permission. You must PM me with your exact intentions of how you will edit the designs I make and how you will use them, and if you post them anywhere you must link to the original designs that I made. Copying my designs pixel-by-pixel into a slot you can redesign still counts as copying--you aren't making your own work.

I'd like to commission a design!:
Well, thanks! You may email me at: belltreepathdesign@gmail.com, or PM me if you choose. Email is far easier for me, but I understand if you may be uncomfortable with that. You can request to commission me only if the sign at the start of the post says the store is open. Requests are on a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks for visiting the shop, and be sure to recommend it to your friends! :D

If you'd like to purchase a design from the examples above, PM me.

Last edited:
I want to say that I fully recommend using these services! I?ve always wanted to be able to make a certain themed town, but have never been able to. Thanks to RollerC, I can now start working on it. Not only that, but they?re personalized designs! He works quickly and puts out high quality designs. This shop is awesome!

Last edited:
This looks so helpful! I was planning on searching the internet for a path, but I'd much rather have a personalized one. I will definitely be requesting your services in the near future! Your work looks great!!

This looks so helpful! I was planning on searching the internet for a path, but I'd much rather have a personalized one. I will definitely be requesting your services in the near future! Your work looks great!!

Thank you so much! :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to say that I fully recommend using these services! I’ve always wanted to be able to make a certain themed town, but have never been able to. Thanks to RollerC, I can now start working on it. Not only that, but they’re personalized designs! He works quickly and puts out high quality designs. This shop is awesome!

Thanks, Kronk! :D

this is a great idea for a thread! i will definitely come back to order when i'm in need of some paths :)

your paths look awesome! plannin' on checkin back when i need some new designs. :D

Still looking for commissions! I'd really appreciate it!

hi! i’m looking for a custom-made winter themed ( meaning the area surrounding the stone would be winter grass theme instead of summer, autumn, etc.) stepping stone design with random designs incarved. how much would this be?
( for the following:)
• a normal stepping stone, no design
• stepping stone with heart carved
• stepping stone with a random japanese letter carved
obviously winter theme as well

hi! i’m looking for a custom-made winter themed ( meaning the area surrounding the stone would be winter grass theme instead of summer, autumn, etc.) stepping stone design with random designs incarved. how much would this be?
( for the following:)
• a normal stepping stone, no design
• stepping stone with heart carved
• stepping stone with a random japanese letter carved
obviously winter theme as well

Depends on the complexity of what you want. Email me or PM me with some more specifcs--what color (off-white? gray?), and what letter (kanji, etc.), what width (1-tile width or more?) It'd prolly be around 13-15 TBT for two-tile width or more, and 17-19 TBT for single-tile width.

So, about 13-19 TBT. Is that cool with you?

Last edited:
Hey, thank you for doing this!
I would love to have a personalised path design for my town, if you're still taking orders, i would like a Japanese cherry blossom stone path with stairs that i will permanently use and i wont get sick of after having it awhile in my town, the ones i have are great but it isn't quite what i am looking for.

Hey, thank you for doing this!
I would love to have a personalised path design for my town, if you're still taking orders, i would like a Japanese cherry blossom stone path with stairs that i will permanently use and i wont get sick of after having it awhile in my town, the ones i have are great but it isn't quite what i am looking for.

I can do that! Please email me at: belltreepathdesign@gmail.com with more specifics or references images if you have them and I'll start your order! Also, please send me pictures of the paths you have now so I know what you aren't looking for :p

Hello! Can you make single tile designs, that aren’t necessarily part of paths, if I provide an 8-BIT pic?

Please note I am currently unable to accept commissions because I lost my 3DS. I will update this thread as soon as I have found it. Please save your commissions and check back every so often to see if the shop reopens. Sorry for any inconvenience.

After three months I've finally found my 3DS! This means the shop is now reopened and ready for new business, and I can also now take multiple jobs at once! If you need a path, email me at belltreepathdesign@gmail.com! Thank you!

Do you only do path designs or would you also do regular patterns for a pwp sign?

I could do regular patterns if you'd like! They might be harder and we'd have to discuss pricing, but depending on what you want, I might be able to do that :)

I could do regular patterns if you'd like! They might be harder and we'd have to discuss pricing, but depending on what you want, I might be able to do that :)

I'll get back to you if I do need your assistance. I know of an app I may be able to use that I have used in the past so I'll see if I can get it again and if I like the results from it.

Back