KPOP

BE YOUR OWN HERO
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
hi :)

huge kpop fan and just got here, thought i do leave a quick intro
i stan vixx, shinee, winner and a few others
i like kdramas, my favs are; suspicious partner, moorim school, radiant office, drinking solo and 1% of anything

24 years old, vegetarian and huge animal/music lover
my fav tv shows are; once upon a time, friends, charmed, flashpoint, law and order svu, big bang theory , modern family and few more
my fav band is linkin park... rip chester bennington T_T

xx

welcome to the forums! I'm not usually on this board but the title caught my attention

honestly surprised the name "kpop" wasn't taken already lol

Welcome to TBT! I'm also surprised it wasn't unavailable. There sure are a lot of you here.

Last edited:
hi :)

huge kpop fan and just got here, thought i do leave a quick intro
i stan vixx, shinee, winner and a few others
i like kdramas, my favs are; suspicious partner, moorim school, radiant office, drinking solo and 1% of anything

24 years old, vegetarian and huge animal/music lover
my fav tv shows are; once upon a time, friends, charmed, flashpoint, law and order svu, big bang theory , modern family and few more
my fav band is linkin park... rip chester bennington T_T

xx

Welcome to the forum, KPOP. ^.^

Hello Kpop! I am new here too and a huge huge kpop fan! My favorite group is Blackpink,BTS, Big Bang, 2NE1, Girl's Generation, Shinee, and Mamamoo. I am a vegetarian too :D

Hello Kpop! I am new here too and a huge huge kpop fan! My favorite group is Blackpink,BTS, Big Bang, 2NE1, Girl's Generation, Shinee, and Mamamoo. I am a vegetarian too :D

that is cool, i like most groups you mentioned and cool you vegetarian too ;D
biases?

Back