• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's your favourite in-game season?

Spring/Winter. Spring because the cherry blossoms and such. And winter cause of the beautiful snow and since I live in canada a lot of my best memories are in the winter and seeing the snow reminds of them.

Spring/summer. Especially when my azalea bushes bloom. I've got a ton of them in my town.

I love when winter comes around too, but I love it even more when it goes away. lol

I love the pink leaves in Spring, but the Winter's music when it's snowing is so nice and calm! It's a toss-up for me between those two.

I love winter, I guess because I live on a tropical island and have never experienced one myself <3

Summer or Spring. I like the grass being green. I'm just not fond of the hibiscus or azalea (at least in the case of my second town) as I prefer sweet olive or holly start.

It's hard to pick, all the seasons have such lovely aspects to them. Probably winter though. It's my favourite irl too.

Spring because of the cherry blossoms. The pink trees are so cute.

Mid November also! I love when it's the beginning of april as well and the trees turn pink

spring because of the sakura season and the grass and everything is such a nice green colour

My favourite season in animal crossing is spring, it's so pretty with sakura tree. :blush:

Probably spring just like irl, but early summer when the hydrangeas are blooming is good too cuz I have a lot of those in my town. The late fall-november season is growing on me now too. I like winter for the first little while but then I start to get bored of it being snowy everywhere all the time... also just like irl. haha

id probably have to say winter because its so cute!! i love love love the snow and building snowmen, and the furniture series and toyday and everything, its just adorable!!

Spring and summer. For some reason I always feel like the winter goes forever and every time I play I think "Ugh still snowing"

Spring! Same as in real life. My least favourite is Fall when everything's dry and yellow :c

Whenever the rainy season is! So... I suppose, late spring-ish? I'm not entirely certain.

I also really like it when the grass turns bright green. Almost kinda a lime-ish color. I think that's a little before fall!

this was a fun topic, I wanna bring it back :D
also i'm super excited for the snow (tomorrow in my game!! the snowstorm is happening rn) i haven't seen it in my current town, it's gonna make everything seem so nice and cosy omg

Last edited:
Back