• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's your favourite in-game season?

vvindows98

always down 2 clown
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
:cool: :cool: :cool:
mine is either mid-november, because the colours are really pretty, or january!! when do you think your town looks the coolest?? (thought this would be a fun topic, sorry if it's has been asked a bunch of times lmao)

mine always changes! by the time a season is ending i'm sick of it. i was happy autumn was coming around, but now i'm tired of the dead leaves. then by the time winter's been around for a while, i'd do anything to see some green again.

Definitely spring, I love pink and those cherry blossoms are so pretty :)

I love the cherry blossoms in the spring and the aurora in the winter!

Summer! I was in proper time until about a week ago when I tted back to May. Aaah, Green! Lovely!

Oct-Nov, i loooove the way the leaves change colours just like IRL !!

Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer...

Last edited:
Spring! I love the ambiance so much, especially when it's cherry blossom time wheeee <3

I love the autumn around late October, early November when the grounds and trees are bright orange.

Summer and Winter... I also like Autumn because of the brown and orange.

Spring is kinda meh now lol

Winter! The gorgeous series, Igloos, Christmas, Jingle is really cute. Dressing as santa is funnier villagers thinking it's santa when your character is a full grown woman, because well... I don't think santa has chest like that, or other feminine traits.

I would say snow, because I love it :D and summer, because I like how the grass looks at that time of year, and also because I've not seen my town in summer yet. :) And I also like autumn because, as others have said, the colours look really pretty. :)

Last edited:
Back