• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

what's your favourite in-game season?

So far, I'd say late autumn is my favorite. The colors are just so pretty, and I think my town looks great. I haven't played through a winter yet, so I can't say if I'll like the look of winter. I'll have to get back to you in a few months. :)

Q: What's your favorite in-game season?

A: My favorite in-game season would have to be Summer. 'Cause that when my blue hydrangea bushes can bloom in my town. Spring would have to be my second favorite in-game season due to my pink azalea bushes that are in my town as well.

Summer. The grass is green, the fish and bugs are worth heaps, and you can get a tan.

Summer is when things go down, I love all the events and the spooky bugs that come out during the season. It helps that it's when vacations roll around and I can play more, hah.

I’m the same in game as I am irl; every season is my favorite for the first month or two and by the end I’m ready for the next! But the hibiscuses bloom in summer and they’re my favorite shrub flower, so overall summer may have the edge.

probably summer. it reminds me of when i first bought acnl and something about the dark green grass is so calming

i really like summer and winter :) i love the white snow and i really like the lushness of summer

It's a toss-up between Autumn and Winter for me. Autumn and Winter are my favorite seasons in real life, so it extends to the game. I prefer the way the grass and tress look in Autumn when compared to Spring or Summer, and I also enjoy the holidays that take place during that time. As for Winter, I like the snow and like how igloos show up instead of the usual tents at the campsite. Toy Day and New Year's Eve are also pretty fun events, and while I have the Snowpeople furniture sets already, it's fun to build them and to play bingo with the Snowmen.

Last edited:
I like winter for like a week, but the snow gets really old after a while, and especially looks bad right now because I don't have many flowers or paths yet. I love the spring/summer.

I love summer because - unpopular opinion - I get really nostalgic over the sound of the cicadas. There's also lots of butterflies and things to find, unlike the colder seasons.

I really like spring and autumn too. Autumn for it's mushrooms and spring for the cherry blossoms and abundance of bugs.

I think my town looks the best color-wise during late summer/early and late autumn because I'm planning for a very warm colored theme, but I like it a lot during the winter, there's a uniquely serene feel to it seeing all the snow contrasted with warm colors.

Back