• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2017 [Voting Closed!]

I'm not usually one to stray from tradition, tradition being: Revealing winners alongside banners, because knowing who wins is nice and all but I would want my prize! But if as long as you guys are OK with waiting receive the banners after knowing the winners, I'd be happy to reveal the names within the next few days.

Thoughts?

I'm normally patient to wait for the results to come up, but since we're already 13 days in, I'll like to see the results appear soon, without the banners. Then I'll wait for the banners.

Last edited:
I would love the names in a few days. If I even won a reward J would proudly wear the banner regardless because of the hard work Tina put in to create them.

To summarize: Yes, i’m totally fine with revealing the names early.

I think people would be ok, either they forgot about it and would just be happy to win, or if they get legit angry about it they should re evaluate their life priorities

Last edited:
I actually forgot this was a thing xDD

Yeah I wouldn't mind seeing the winners first :)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind either. I mean if you win you can always claim your banner afterwards as long as we get updates on those as well :)

I'd be fine with learning the winners first. I'm very curious to see who won and wouldn't mind waiting for the banners.

As everybody else says, having the winners announced first would be fine. Just as long as it doesn’t put Tina in a sudden rush to get them done quickly, then I’m fine with it.

This is my first time participating so I didn't know there were prizes to win. I care less about the results or banners than I do about making sure Tina takes the time she needs to heal. A real person has a real injury - that's more important than any graphic or title. Ok, that's my 2 cents. Thanks! *gets off soapbox*

I hope you're doing well, Tina, and that your injury heals quickly for you!

I'm fine with winners first, better to build anticipation for the finished banners anyways

As everybody else says, having the winners announced first would be fine. Just as long as it doesn’t put Tina in a sudden rush to get them done quickly, then I’m fine with it.

Yeah, I hope she doesn't feel that or anything or people get too anxious about getting them. Knowing winners before is as I said fine, but if people and Tina feel rushy then I can wait :)

Results are posted. =)

Back