• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2017 [Voting Closed!]

Definitely looking forward to the final results, don't really see there being any definite for-sure winners in any catagory (besides most missed because it's pretty obvious) so it'll be nice to see who won what, since it's anyone's game practically at this point

Vote me for biggest loser! Just kidding, or not. I don't know. I know I'll never win anything. T_T

Voting is now closed!

Winners will be announced sometime in the near future!

Thanks everyone for your participation this year : )

(Edit: Just went through about 15 people's votes that I missed in the past few days!! Thank you so much for voting! Everything has been recorded correctly, sorry for not sending out a confirmation when I first received them.)

Last edited:
Pretty sure GreatUsername will win Newbie of the Uear, he’s been more active than me the past few weeks because I couldn’t find my 3DS.

When are the results coming out?

I am designing the graphics, as I have since 2013, but I suffered a bad injury IRL on the 26th so they will be a little late. Whether Jacob decides to announce the winners without the awards is up to him - but otherwise you can blame the delay on me.

Last edited:
Can we get an estimate on when this could be up?

There isn't an estimate at the moment. I'm still recovering and cannot set a hard limit right now, and Jacob has told me to take my time. I'm sure if it goes on too long he'll announce it ahead of the graphics.

Last edited:
There isn't an estimate at the moment. I'm still recovering and cannot set a hard limit right now, and Jacob has told me to take my time. I'm sure if it goes on too long he'll announce it ahead of the graphics.

aww are you sick? if you are i hope you get better soon ^.^

don't let anything else stress you out, just focus on yourself! Hope you get better!

I can wait awhile for the graphics. But the results, I would like to see as soon as possible.

^ I third this. I want to know who is Newbie of the Year or Splat Master ;)

Back