• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2017 [Voting Closed!]

Open your eyes
And you can see
And i'm emphasised
as Best Newbie

I've got that stock avatar
Rover is he
One vote can go far
Vote for me

TLDR: Vote for me ya big ol dumbo

- - - Post Merge - - -

or maybe "Super Mario Junkie" I would totally get it :p

Boy, you lookin' a fight

- - - Post Merge - - -

Now the question is, who's a good candidate for newbie of the year?

I'LL SING, I'LL DANCE JUST PLEASE GIVE ME THE AWARD FOR FU-

Last edited:
Open your eyes
And you can see
And i'm emphasised
as Best Newbie

I've got that stock avatar
Rover is he
One vote can go far
Vote for me

TLDR: Vote for me ya big ol dumbo

- - - Post Merge - - -

Boy, you lookin' a fight

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'LL SING, I'LL DANCE JUST PLEASE GIVE ME THE AWARD FOR FU-

you joined two days ago

I wonder who will get splat master :rolleyes:

*CoughMurrayCough*

Thanks everyone for your votes so far! Keep them coming!

Aw I didn't know u guys still did these :D I think I only voted the first year I was on here, I just remember voting Javocado for best username loool

bless your soul < 3

i don?t even know where my votes headed because I?ve been MIA for most the year but I can?t wait to win hottest member

Sheila still gets the cheesiest member award (this dates back to 2014 when she kept banning people for cheese reasons in the "Your Banned" game).

thanks ;] golden cheeses are always best. also *you're banned.
and yeah i still do from time to time eheh

Last edited:
iirc, last year only about 50 or 60 people voted in this, and it was mostly the people who hang out heavily on Discord. also, iirc, many of the winners last year came from the discord regulars as well. sooo.... maybe all you n00bs jockeying for Best New Member should go spend time on the discord channel??? just a thought...

iirc, last year only about 50 or 60 people voted in this, and it was mostly the people who hang out heavily on Discord. also, iirc, many of the winners last year came from the discord regulars as well. sooo.... maybe all you n00bs jockeying for Best New Member should go spend time on the discord channel??? just a thought...

Lmao, true. I wasn't really around by then but I can certainly see what you mean there

I think none of the people I voted last year won. I hope that changes this time

I probably can’t be a candidate for any of these awards since I’m too new, but I’m going to look for appropriate candidates to vote for right now. This is gonna take a while to think about. :confused:

Hey guys, thanks everyone for your constant participation! I extended voting until tomorrow, afterwards I will notify the thread of the end of voting.

Please send me your final votes so I can tally them up!

Back