• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2017 [Voting Closed!]

man i missed it here lol
i can't even vote here informedly though ToT

anyway, isn't this thing about who's most creative and not who's the most unique? ...lmao

I would say a good part of being creative is being unique and expressing it. Or on the flip side if you don't count "being unique" as part of creativity, then what are you judging it on...
I stand by my stance on defending myself at this point. My poems have brought a lot of happiness to a lot of people in the past month too, so if you don't want to vote for me fine, but don't be on here trying to defame me. Especially when I feel like it may be attached to something that is unrelated.

- - - Post Merge - - -

1. first dude i quoted: don't be an ass - people have different talents
2. @toadsworthy: just because you post poems doesn't make you special lmfao? you're not the only one who does writing on the forums, and thats no reason to **** on other members for their talents just because they share their talents w/ others?
3. nightmares is right. doesn't matter who makes the most unique things, its about creativity. doesn't have to be art or writing, could be music, could be crafts, etc etc.

tdlr don't be an ass and **** on other people or think ur better than everyone else because you do something uncommon this is an animal crossing forum ffs

I never talked badly about Ariane's work, everyone on here is talented. Idk why everyone wants to say this, but I never did. And I didn't really see much writing threads in the museum or shop before me... I did see some other poets crop up afterwards though which made me happy that others decided to share their talents on the forums too.

Everyone needs to stop vilifying me when all I was doing was reminding people that there are other creative works besides drawing... my lord.

Now the question is, who's a good candidate for newbie of the year?

Isn't it about time that we also have a category for Kingliest Member?
(asking for a friend)

Now the question is, who's a good candidate for newbie of the year?

Hmmm... You can already guess who it is
1512465808928.jpg

Last edited:
how are people supposed to know who is a splat/smash/pokemon master..? this is just a genuine question, since i haven't really seen much on those subforums.

Sheila still gets the cheesiest member award (this dates back to 2014 when she kept banning people for cheese reasons in the "Your Banned" game).

Last edited:
how are people supposed to know who is a splat/smash/pokemon master..? this is just a genuine question, since i haven't really seen much on those subforums.

I haven't even played Splatoon yet (I plan on buying the game this Friday, since my little half-brother got a switch for his birthday)

But I can already tell I'm going to be the most dedicated Splat Master on the forums :3

If you played in those events for the fair and stuff you can get an idea...

i joined after the fair so i have no idea :V oh well
i want to think im good at smash but i've hardly ever played with other people because none of my friends have it and the online multiplayer truly sucks ass

Oh darn. I would vote but I feel I don't know anyone yet here.:confused: Still hope people have fun though.

Back