• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2017 [Voting Closed!]

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Welcome to this year?s TBT People?s Choice Awards!

*My name is Jacob, and I will be hosting the Bell Tree People's Choice Awards for my second year, this year!

This is really simple, each category is based on different aspects of a TBT member, and your job is to show your appreciation to the most qualified member for each category, in your opinion. Send all of your votes to me in a PM.
*You may send 1 vote in for each category, so a total of 15 or so votes! You do not need to send in all 15, but as many as you can think of.
You can vote for a Staff Member, Sage Member, or Regular Member for any award.

Voting is open, and will end on December 23rd! Results will go up ideally on New Years/January 1st, any votes sent before/after the voting period will not be counted.

Categories:

- Member of the Year*
- Best Newbie*
- Funniest Member
- Most Creative Member
- Best Username
- Most Mature
- Most Active
- Biggest Animal Crosser
- Nicest Member
- Most Missed Member
- Most Helpful Member
- Splat Master
- Smash Master
- Biggest Collector
- Pokemon Trainer

*The member of the year vote must go to a member who has not won the award previously. The following members are exempt from this year's voting; Jeremy, Oblivia, Tina, Jake, Justin, and PaJami.
*Must have joined in 2017.

I am aware that some awards may be outdated/don't have proper candidates, so if any of the categories do not receive a sufficient amount of votes, there will be no winner for that category. I will try to avoid this (voting for as many categories as possible is appreciated.)

Rules and Reminders:

- Please vote via PM. Any votes posted by any other means will not be counted.
- If my inbox is full, simply wait until I get on again, and I?ll empty it out.
- You can vote for yourself, but only once (and only if you think you absolutely deserve it). If for whatever reason(s) you think you should vote for yourself more than once, send me a PM and we?ll discuss it.
- This isn?t limited just to regular members, so of course you can vote for staff members!
- You don?t have to vote for every category, but it?s preferred if you do.
- You can change your votes after you?ve sent them, but please make a new PM and put something in the title like [CHANGED] (or something that distinguishes that you changed your votes) so I can disregard your old votes.
- Troll votes will not be counted (ie; voting a member who doesn?t play Animal Crossing as Biggest Animal Crosser, voting a member who hasn?t been active in years as Most Active, etc?).
- Any other questions, post here.

Archive: 2009, 2010, 2011, (2011 results), 2012, (2012 results), 2013, (2013 results), 2014, (2014 results), 2015, (2015 results), 2016, (2016 Results)

Last edited:
I think Haydenv019 should get best newbie tbh

He's my fav squid child

I been thinking for about a week that this would be a fun thing! I didn't know we actually had one!
Cool,cool, cool.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are we allowed to vote the same member for more than one award?

Last edited:
ooh this is fun! i didn't know this was a thing :D
(me as best newbie perhaps? lol)

Poems are an art form
Creative as can be
If you want my heart warm
Vote now for me

u know, I think I have the best username on this site ;)

tbh no I don't lmao I wish I didn't pick this name

Cool to see this event back! I'm gonna have to start thinking on who to nominate. ;)

When are we allowed to send our vote PMs? I'm kind of confused by how you said it.

I think Haydenv019 should get best newbie tbh

He's my fav squid child

Oml your gonna make cry...
1512276357567.jpg

Thank you and the other 3 for your kindness... it means alot to me :p
1512276624660.jpg

AH! I should have voted Pansear and Nana most missed! T-T But I miss the person I voted for too....

Hey, hopefully this goes well, looking forward to seeing the results of all of this

Back