• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Bell Tree People's Choice Awards 2017 [Voting Closed!]

??? At least Ariane can draw :p

Whoaaa there buddy. Watch what you say about T o a d s w o r t h y. He's my friend and a very talented one at that. Not that her drawings aren't great, which they are. You just don't need to diss another creative member.

Whoaaa there buddy. Watch what you say about T o a d s w o r t h y. He's my friend and a very talented one at that. Not that her drawings aren't great, which they are. You just don't need to diss another creative member.

Pfft. You're a real comedian, aren't you? Anyway the spaces are there because her username is literally A r i a n e. There's no need to get salty, I'm just saying not to be mean to other members who also deserve the award.

can there be like a "member whose best was not good enough for this" award and can that member be me

Pfft. You're a real comedian, aren't you? Anyway the spaces are there because her username is literally A r i a n e. There's no need to get salty, I'm just saying not to be mean to other members who also deserve the award.

calm yourself child/

do not stoop to their level

Whoaaa there buddy. Watch what you say about A r i a n e. She's my friend and a very talented one at that. Not that your poems aren't great, which they are. You just don't need to diss another creative member.

I didn't diss her.... I was just saying how my poems were a new type of form of art not really featured before. I never said anything negative about anyone else, so don't try to make it seem like I was

I didn't diss her.... I was just saying how my poems were a new type of form of art not really featured before. I never said anything negative about anyone else, so don't try to make it seem like I was

I can respect that, and it's true that poems aren't really featured around here. I was just pointing out that you can be creative even if your material is something already done, especially if you're better at it than a lot of people. I wasn't trying to make you seem like a bad person, so I'm sorry if it seems that way. People really hate it when I express my opinion around here...

Sorry I was trying to point out your hypocrisy in a light hearted comical way :[
No salt here!

Sorry I was trying to point out your hypocrisy in a light hearted comical way :[
No salt here!

Ugh I wasn't trying to hurt anyone's feelings or make anyone mad. I honestly thought you were making fun of me, which is why I was trying to defend myself. Forgive me? :(

When this is all over, it would be cool to see who gets the most votes over all in any category, (maybe top 3?) Like so and so didn't win anything, but got the most overall votes.

anyway, isn't this thing about who's most creative and not who's the most unique? ...lmao

??? At least Ariane can draw :p

Not saying that she isn't talented because she is... but another signature and drawing thread in the museum shop? Or someone who introduced a whole new medium?

anyway, isn't this thing about who's most creative and not who's the most unique? ...lmao

1. first dude i quoted: don't be an ass - people have different talents
2. @toadsworthy: just because you post poems doesn't make you special lmfao? you're not the only one who does writing on the forums, and thats no reason to **** on other members for their talents just because they share their talents w/ others?
3. nightmares is right. doesn't matter who makes the most unique things, its about creativity. doesn't have to be art or writing, could be music, could be crafts, etc etc.

tdlr don't be an ass and **** on other people or think ur better than everyone else because you do something uncommon this is an animal crossing forum ffs

Aw I didn't know u guys still did these :D I think I only voted the first year I was on here, I just remember voting Javocado for best username loool

My lord guys I thought it was pretty obvious toad was just lightheartedly kidding around.

He also never insulted anyone? All that was said is there's a lot of visual art threads which there is. That isn't being an ass. You guys are making something out of nothing.

Meanwhile (almost) everyone glossed over the post that was crapping on him initially which, from my understanding, was basically saying "lol what is this garbage, poems aren't art unlike drawings!"

Last edited:
Tone it back, people. Keep in mind that this is an unofficial event that's simply a fun tradition here and isn't something to get worked up or competitive over.

Be nice!

Back