• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Buying a white festive tree!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterSadie

Fruit noodle
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Leif
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (24) +
So... I was looking up the big festive tree, I didn't know how to get it, but... I saw something I really wanted. If you want TBT, I can post around. But what is it that I wanted exactly? A white festive tree. It was DLC That came out last year's christmas time. I got ACNL January 2017, so I didn't get it. I am now determined to get it, It's really pretty, I will trade DLCs I have for it: Cherry-blossom clock, firework table, zodiac set, bamboo planter thing, (Forgot what it was called, kodomatsu or something?)

I will give as many RV Visits as possible for:
Murphy, Sanrios, Nook, Timmy & Tommy, Isabelle, Digby, Mabel.

I'll pay IGB, TBT, Whatever, and you may ask multiple of my offers for one tree. I'll always keep it, as if it's one of my infinite baskets or golden tools (I make sure those NEVER go bye-bye when I reset. Very protective.) If I get multiple offers, I will accept as many of them as I can do. This isn't reorderable DLC so that's why I'm offering so much.

I have 2 spare trees c: Let me know if you want both/how much igb you'd be willing to offer (or if you have any of the bolded pics from here?) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back