• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Leaf Town Name: Tenrou

New Leaf Character Name: Natsu

Friend Code: sidebar

What is your favourite part of December?: All the lights they put in the city! I would also love the snow if there were any where I live xd

New Leaf Town Name: Ichigo

New Leaf Character Name: Kyle

Friend Code: in sidebar

What is your favourite part of December?: Christmas music! Something about it gets me in the holiday spirit

New Leaf Town Name: Rosewood

New Leaf Character Name: Sophie

Friend Code: sidebar

What is your favourite part of December?

Making Christmas crafts and spending the day with my family watching Christmas films and eating delicious food.

New Leaf Town Name: Ashwood

New Leaf Character Name: Becky

Friend Code: 4184-1880-1286

What is your favourite part of December?: I love all of the decorations around the city! The trees are decorated with lights and tinsel, the stores are all playing Christmas music, and driving down a residential street becomes a sightseeing trip with all of the beautifully decorated properties. :)

New Leaf Town Name:
Atlantis
New Leaf Character Name:
Chris
Friend Code:
1521-4009-3695
What is your favourite part of December?:
My favorite part about December is being able to travel to go see my family this great time of year!!!

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Nowhere

New Leaf Character Name: Maryjane

Friend Code: 4A00-0070-E91C

What is your favorite part of December?: Well if I'm not driving it would be the snow! nothing is more beautiful than a fresh white blanket covering nature from the cold. :D Not only is this winter month beautiful but also it's a great time to get in touch with family . It's cold outside but hearts are definitely warm in December.

New Leaf Town Name:

New Leaf Character Name: Elliott

Friend Code: 2080-0282

What is your favourite part of December?: Family, snow and the looks on peoples face when I give them their presents.

I'm in!

Town name: Triste
Player name: Gabe (duh XD)
FC: 0448-0267-0449
Fav part of Dec: SNOW!

New Leaf Town Name: Mayfair
New Leaf Character Name: Zelda
Friend Code: 4398-8847-4379
What is your favourite part of December?: winter break from school

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name:LoveLake

New Leaf Character Name:Emmy

Friend Code:5129-5600-8541

What is your favourite part of December?:Everything:the food, vacation, family, Christmas, my big bro's birthday, happiness in the air, the smell of real Christmas trees, and I'd say snow but I live in Southern California.

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Orion
New Leaf Character Name: Katja
Friend Code: 4227-3607-2879
What is your favourite part of December? Wrapping presents! I've always enjoyed it, only once a year though!

New Leaf Town Name: Tickle

New Leaf Character Name: Nina

Friend Code: 1392-5329-2558

What is your favourite part of December?: Finishing up the semester and reuniting with all my best friends :)

New Leaf Town Name: Palette

New Leaf Character Name: Amy

Friend Code: 0130-1916-7983

What is your favourite part of December?: No school, Christmas sales and food!

New Leaf Town Name: Hyrule

New Leaf Character Name: Leo

Friend Code: 2621-2955-4848

What is your favourite part of December?: Hot chocolate and the possibility of snow

New Leaf Town Name: Utopia

New Leaf Character Name: Beatrice

Friend Code: 1177-9224-0863

What is your favourite part of December?: Not having to go to school! And also Christmas because I get to meet my cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back