Giveaway cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Leaf Town Name: Tenrou

New Leaf Character Name: Natsu

Friend Code: sidebar

What is your favourite part of December?: All the lights they put in the city! I would also love the snow if there were any where I live xd

New Leaf Town Name: Ichigo

New Leaf Character Name: Kyle

Friend Code: in sidebar

What is your favourite part of December?: Christmas music! Something about it gets me in the holiday spirit

New Leaf Town Name: Rosewood

New Leaf Character Name: Sophie

Friend Code: sidebar

What is your favourite part of December?

Making Christmas crafts and spending the day with my family watching Christmas films and eating delicious food.

New Leaf Town Name: Ashwood

New Leaf Character Name: Becky

Friend Code: 4184-1880-1286

What is your favourite part of December?: I love all of the decorations around the city! The trees are decorated with lights and tinsel, the stores are all playing Christmas music, and driving down a residential street becomes a sightseeing trip with all of the beautifully decorated properties. :)

New Leaf Town Name:
Atlantis
New Leaf Character Name:
Chris
Friend Code:
1521-4009-3695
What is your favourite part of December?:
My favorite part about December is being able to travel to go see my family this great time of year!!!

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Nowhere

New Leaf Character Name: Maryjane

Friend Code: 4A00-0070-E91C

What is your favorite part of December?: Well if I'm not driving it would be the snow! nothing is more beautiful than a fresh white blanket covering nature from the cold. :D Not only is this winter month beautiful but also it's a great time to get in touch with family . It's cold outside but hearts are definitely warm in December.

New Leaf Town Name:

New Leaf Character Name: Elliott

Friend Code: 2080-0282

What is your favourite part of December?: Family, snow and the looks on peoples face when I give them their presents.

New Leaf Town Name: Mayfair
New Leaf Character Name: Zelda
Friend Code: 4398-8847-4379
What is your favourite part of December?: winter break from school

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name:LoveLake

New Leaf Character Name:Emmy

Friend Code:5129-5600-8541

What is your favourite part of December?:Everything:the food, vacation, family, Christmas, my big bro's birthday, happiness in the air, the smell of real Christmas trees, and I'd say snow but I live in Southern California.

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Orion
New Leaf Character Name: Katja
Friend Code: 4227-3607-2879
What is your favourite part of December? Wrapping presents! I've always enjoyed it, only once a year though!

New Leaf Town Name: Tickle

New Leaf Character Name: Nina

Friend Code: 1392-5329-2558

What is your favourite part of December?: Finishing up the semester and reuniting with all my best friends :)

New Leaf Town Name: Palette

New Leaf Character Name: Amy

Friend Code: 0130-1916-7983

What is your favourite part of December?: No school, Christmas sales and food!

New Leaf Town Name: Hyrule

New Leaf Character Name: Leo

Friend Code: 2621-2955-4848

What is your favourite part of December?: Hot chocolate and the possibility of snow

New Leaf Town Name: Utopia

New Leaf Character Name: Beatrice

Friend Code: 1177-9224-0863

What is your favourite part of December?: Not having to go to school! And also Christmas because I get to meet my cousins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back