Giveaway cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Leaf Town Name: Adelaide

New Leaf Character Name: Aria

Friend Code: 2423-6071-7033

What is your favourite part of December?: The crazy amount of baking you do with family, and then the crazy amount of eating said baked goods!

New Leaf Town Name:propolis

New Leaf Character Name: Sprinkly

Friend Code: 4038 - 7060 - 9593

What is your favourite part of December?: My favourite part of December is trading presents with family and friends and helping prepare the Christmas Supper! :3

New Leaf Town Name: Kokopalm

New Leaf Character Name: Bear

Friend Code:1049-3835-7135

What is your favourite part of December?: Drinking hot chocolate :)

New Leaf Town Name: Ereta

New Leaf Character Name: Heidi

Friend Code: 2509 - 4567 - 1449

What is your favourite part of December?: The new year! Bein able to celebrate the end of a year and celebrate coming into a new one. To snuggle together with family, waiting for midnight to strike and watch the fireworks on TV, pondering what will happen next.

Hope you have a lovely day~!

New Leaf Town Name: Millenia

New Leaf Character Name: Kam

Friend Code: 3909-8310-4982

What is your favourite part of December?: Looking at all the pretty lights and the cool weather!! ^-^ Thank you for this btw!<3

New Leaf Town Name: Renny

New Leaf Character Name: West

Friend Code: 0705-4118-7164

What is your favourite part of December?: Christmas markets - especially those traditional ones with old atmosphere that you can enjoy while sipping some hot mead and buying small ceramic, wooden or forget small gifts and listening to christmas carols.

New Leaf Town Name: Dunwitch

New Leaf Character Name: Credence or Q

Friend Code: 5258-0004-5082

What is your favorite part of December?: Getting presents for my friends and wrapping them up with cute paper, making curly ribbons out of said paper, and looking for things they'd enjoy. I also like the seasonal flavors like apple cider and cinnamon spices, I like to see the trees and lightpoles get decorated around the apartment where I live. They have fairy lights everywhere and it's so nice.

New Leaf Town Name: Arcadia

New Leaf Character Name: Smith

Friend Code: 2466-2021-7450

What is your favourite part of December?: The change of weather! It's always so hot where I live, so when it finally decides to get cold out, it's so refreshing.

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Limepeak

New Leaf Character Name: Jack

Friend Code: 1865-0331-7295

What is your favourite part of December?: The hot cocoa on a snowy day!

This is so nice of you! Thank you!

New Leaf Town Name: Cutetown

New Leaf Character Name: Val

Friend Code: In sidebar & Sig

What is your favourite part of December? My Hubby! He's a Christmas Baby actually born on the 25th. We celebrate his birthday on Christmas Eve. It's so fun trying to find "Happy Christmas, Merry Birthday" cards.

New Leaf Town Name: Lush

New Leaf Character Name: Ashie

Friend Code: Sidebar :)

What is your favourite part of December?: The fact that the weather gets cold enough to bring out the winter sweaters and coats :)

New Leaf Town Name:

New Leaf Character Name: Corrine

Friend Code: 0275-7573-9598

What is your favourite part of December?: The food and all nice crispy fresh coldness in the air

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: tiger

New Leaf Character Name: bunny

Friend Code: side

What is your favourite part of December?: getting to see my brothers

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Nowhere

New Leaf Character Name: Tilly

Friend Code: 4614-0976-7701

What is your favourite part of December?: Being able to finally go home and see my family. I haven't seen them in months and I miss my little sister tons.

Last edited:
New Leaf Town Name: Orwyn

New Leaf Character Name: Jess

Friend Code: 0044-3754-5813

What is your favourite part of December?: How everyone seems to be happier, being closer with family, the beautiful light displays people put on their houses, and building snowmen :3 Also, people like you doing stuff like this, never seen this before actually! Thank you for doing this :)

New Leaf Town Name: Hana

New Leaf Character Name: Sagano

Friend Code: 2020-0802-2405

What is your favourite part of December?: Everything becomes so much festive with the lights and songs. It's great to see everyone happy before the year ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back